Ratings for Dr. Satish Toal

Dr. Toal is a very kind and compassionate man. He really puts the Patients needs first and is more than willing to answer any of your Questions. N.B is very fortunate to have this Great Doctor Available. Very Knowledgeable, Kind, and Caring.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I suffered with a poor quality of life and frankly he saved my life. Enough said.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

My mother saw Dr Toal about her heart arrhythmia and getting an ablation. He explained the risks of the ablation and other options in an easy way off us to understand. He took the time to walk through how rheumatic fever led to a bad mitral valve which led to the arrhythmia, something we never understood the connection. Best explanation I've ever had from any doctor.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I saw Dr. total for about two years off and on and always found him to be very helpful. He really knows his stuff. He may be a little hard to understand at first but is really very sweet. He was a little quick with the bedside manner as he is always on he go but gives you all the time you need to explain everything. I liked him and trusted him.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

While perhaps not the best in terms of bed-side, the fact that he was very straight-forward during surgery was very comforting. He would keep me informed on what he was doing, truthful about what was about to happen. Blunt honesty is better than sugar-coating in my view. He was very knowledgable, polite, and curteous.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

Had my consult with Dr Toal on a Wednesday, and had surgery on the following Tuesday morning. Extremely smart doctor, and really puts your worries at ease. Dont have the warmest bedside manner but is still nice enough

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012