Ratings for Dr. Michael Donworth

Best doctor I have ever seen or met. Treats u like a human being and gives u new information all the time. Smartest man I evereally met as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Best doctor ever. I miss him so much. I can't believe he's gone. I'd do anything to have him back!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I just want to say how much i miss Dr Donworth i was close to giving up when i first saw him and he gave me my life back this past year and a half i have become back to the person who just wants to give up. I am too young to want to give up again but i am very close he was a saint to me and i miss him more than a member of my own family. I am begging for a piece of the care he gave me but have yet to find anyone yet. I miss you soooò much dr donworth. Jennifer butcher from windsor

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I saw Dr. Donworth after the chief of surgery at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto referred me on to pain management after a serious scapula injury and surgery that did not help. Dr. Donworth is a caring and excellent professional that tried several procedures including pain blocks, and referring me on to another surgeon for an opinion on weather or not another surgery would help before finally perscribing pain medications to ease my suffering. I have seen him for over 5 years with little increase in pain medications and actually a decrease in the amounts I was first taking. My pain levels have been managable and I have been able to start and finish a three year college program during this time. I have also been able to return to work which I weas told by surgeons I would never be able to do again. All thanks to Dr. Donworth lisstening and acting to releave my pain. There is a which hunt now going on in the medical field and soon there will be no more doctors willing to help in pain mngmt

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

It will be a very sad day when Dr. D leaves. He helped me actually DANCE at my sons wedding in 2006 and he remembers that!! He is the BEST doctor I have ever been to. He is kind, compassionate, caring... spends all the time you need with him. Is happy to have you bring a friend or family member in. I loved having "constructive" arguments with him (he always won, lol) but it still made me feel like I was part of the plan! I have been able to do a bit more of the things I love since I have been seeing him, including having a playdate with my grandson once a week. Now that will be lost to me once again... I was depressed when I first went to see him, wasn't exercising, but he didn't allow that for long! I will always be grateful for everything he has done for me and for my family.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Dr. Donworth has been treating my chronic pain for the last 5 years. I am able to work my farm and in my regular profession as a Child and Youth Worker because of Dr. Donworth's Knowledge in the treatment of pain. If not for him I would be laying on a couch for the rest of my life being totally unproductive, as that was where I was before seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Michael Donworth is one Doctor who ACTUALLY LISTENS when you talk to him. He will take all the time you need with him without making you feel rushed. He will be terribly missed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Best doctor ever! Great bedside manner. Very compassionate. Willing to try just about anything to help his patients heal. Been seeing him for 5 years and because of him am slightly functional instead of lazing on a couch or bed 7 days a week. Best doctor for anyone with diagnosed or undiagnosed pain.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013