Ratings for Dr. Michelle Warren

I've been seeing Dr. Warren for a few years now. She is very helpful and nonjudgemental.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I had 10 sessions with Dr Warren. She was pleasant and knowledgable however I found our sessions became more about her life and her experiences more so then mine. Every session I had with her she would end anywhere between 5-10 minutes before the hour was up, and occasionally start later. A hour session would turn into a approx 50 minute session. When you pay $175 a hour, you should be getting the whole hour. If you work out the math 10 minutes lost in each session works out to 100 minutes she charged me for nothing, that is over $200!!! I feel absolutely ripped off. She also promised me a referral to get further services with a colleague, and did not hear from her at all. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE SERVICES!!! Will never recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Been using Dr. Warren's services for complex family issues specifically around Asperger's Syndrome with our child - excellent 'talk'doc'. Highly recommended. No regrets (Note: No rating for staff as I have not had interaction with anyone other than Dr. Warren)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Michelle Warren is the most understanding, compassionate, person I've ever dealt with in the medical field. She has a way of putting problems into perspective and really validates your feelings. I always feel better after seeing her. Thanks Michelle!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014