Ratings for Dr. Nilceia De Souza

She is an absolute gem of a doctor. She always takes her time to fully hear what our issue is and then doesn't rush through the appointment. She's caring and gentle. My kids are comfortable with her. We've been seeing her for over 3 years.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. DeSouza is excellent, she has seen my daughter since we move here almost 5 years ago and now see my boy too. She is on top of you reminding you book the follow up and also has be on top of behavioral issues, getting to my daughter the best help. I really appreciate the level of comminment she has whit my kids..

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

We have had 2 other peds. And she is by far the most aware and resposible. She is prepared checks past reports and ask all the right questions. She takes time to examine and diagnosis my children based on lab results. She does not over prescribe antibiotics which i love and takes time to listen. More doctors should have this approachability in my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

She is fantastic. My kids love her. I wish all the best for her.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Awful. Don't bring your child to see her. She is awful. The worse Pediatrician in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My experience with Dr. De Souza has been wonderful. She is my 4 month old son's pediatrician, we have been going to her since he was 4 weeks old. My son has had some health issues so we've already seen her 4 times. She has been very approachable in discussing my concerns. I am a first time mom and sometimes I feel so nervous and overwhelmed about parenting, so it helps that Dr. DeSouza has a gentle demeanor. She is one doctor I don't feel intimidated by asking questions, she never makes me feel like I've asked a silly question. She also asks us questions and documents everything then at the next visit she follows up regarding our concerns. Occasionally we have to wait for her, but when we see her she will take the time to sit and listen to our concerns and addresses those concerns. She doesn't rush me out she seems like she actually cares about my son's health.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Not happy with my experience. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr de Souza has been a great pediatrician for my little girl. I really respect her. She is caring and knowledgeable. I really recommend her. The Dominion staff is also friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Absolutely fantastic pediatrician. Have been going to her since my baby was about 8 weeks old, he's 18 months now. She was entirely and truly supportive of exclusive breastfeeding, regardless of the fact that he was not gaining weight as per the typical curve. She even went so far as to write a letter to the health nurses for his file there so that they would not hound me about supplementing. Allowed us as parent's to be the primary decision makers in our son's care, provided gentle information to help inform our decisions. While she is not always on time, I understand that this is because she really takes the time to answer all questions and never rushes with appointments.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Very knowledgeable and caring. I felt like I was her only patient and she would take as much time as needed to make me feel comfortable and understand.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014