Ratings for Dr. Kipling Walker

Dr Kipling is a hired gun by insurers, he has no duty of care of concern for the patient he is assessing. He is extremely biased and does not listen to what he is being told be the patient or their treaters. I will be lodging a complaint about him to the medical board. How do you sleep at night ??

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This practitioner appears to have an agenda to give insurers and employers what they want: any reason to delay or deny a claim. His reports are not based on methodical or sound clinical assessment, as he doesn't listen to patients properly, instead cutting them off and reinterpreting their answers so that what appears in his reports is not what the patient said but what he decided to write.. He is simply building his business and the charges to employers and insurers for his "services" are exorbitant.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Kipling's for sometime now. I find him to be excellent and very caring. He has a holistic approach and doesn't prescribe pills 'willy nilly'. He has been a big asset to my care plan team, as in my city which is outside of Sydney, New South Wales, he travels up to see me. I think he is pretty good

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Walker understands Mental Health issues with older Australians, he's plain talking yet still maintains a professional manner. Patients are able to chat freely with him as they trust his integrity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been going to him for many years I have found him to be a careing and compassionate Doctor.he makes himself available anytime and makes me feel comfortable at all times.I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Kipling Walker

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I am a Airforce veteran and I have been a patient of Dr Walkers for some 7 or 8 years. I was injured very badly during my service and as a result I have struggled both physically and mentally for many years. I really cannot understand the nasty comments that have been posted on this website as I have always found Dr Walker to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. It would appear that the negative comments have been made by people who have only had one or two visits, perhaps trying to rip off the system and have not liked that Dr Walker did not support their claims. Anyway, my advice would be to disregard those negative comments book a visit and then make up your own mind. I am sure that you will be very well looked after.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am a veteran and have been seeing Dr Walker for my service related problems for many years now,his professional assistance and his willingness to talk through my problems has greatly assisted me in getting on with life and having a better quality of life than before i started my treatment.I will continue seeing Dr Walker and believe that if you are honest with him and your problems are real he will assist and treat you accordingly .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have known Dr Walker for fifteen years the truths he tells can sometimes be uncomfortable but his clinical expertise and genuine empathy have helped me pull my life from the darkest places on many occasions . over the years I have recommended him to many people I have shared time with through my journey and will continue to do so in the absolute knowledge they will receive care of the highest standard

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The reason Authorities seek Dr.Kipling Walker to access persons of interest is to obtain an informed professional opinion as to the 'Genuineness" of the person in question. I was sent to Dr. Walker for assessment by my employer, a powerful Government Organisation. They hated the verdict. I am an open, honest person, with a GENUINE condition. Dr. Walker delivered an unbiased, without influence, honest and accurate report of myself. The 'bile' spewed onto this site to discredit Dr Walker is obviously from disgruntle " Dishonest Shonks" whom didn't get a favourable assessment. When you don't get what you want "Slag and Crucify" the messenger. I hold Dr. Walker as a person of impeccable character and integrity, that's why he is sought after by authorities who want an accurate, unbiased assessment. Bad luck Shonks he's seen through you.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

This man is not an "Independent" medical examiner, he produce medical report whatever the paying company "request and suggesting" to write. He is totally dishonest, distort facts and not concerns damages and harm causing to the person who he writes report about the patient. His practice should be into serious question of professional misconduct , and public should know about him. This man is not an "Independent" medical examiner, he produce medical report whatever the paying company "request and suggesting" to write. He is totally dishonest, distort facts and not concerns damages and harm causing to the person who he writes report about the patient. His practice should be into serious question of professional misconduct , and public should know about him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016