Ratings for Dr. Kipling Walker

Dr Walker tells you how it is. He gives an honest assumption about how you are doing. Gives you advice on how to help yourself. But you have to do the work. He is a great bloke to chat to. I wish I had him as a close friend!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Every bad review is spot on. He cited word for word false and misleading accounts and statements that he was provided, in my psych report. He mad a very serious and damaging misdiagnosis narcissistic personality disorder, which has been reversed by a much more experienced psych. He wrote his report 1 month before seeing me. The one and only session lasted 45 minutes and he did not listen to a word I said, as the entire report is false, and I have proven easily with hard evidence and witness states that this is the case. Unfortunately an unbelievable amount of damage to myself and my reputation resulted from his report. His behaviour seems to be repetitive as many people have documented the same treatment I received. He is a disgraceful individual, who most likely has a personality disorder of his own. Its very sad to think of all the people he has hurt, and all the people he will continue to damage. I hope my experience helps others to not feel like there alone or crazy. Sincerely, Defence Member

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

IME started with telling off support person to isolate victim, thinly veiled threat that he would report non-compliance and have compensation cut-off, then followed a non-stop 2 hour interrogation, ignored victims multiple requests to not discuss non-injury related material, cherry picking the few occasions when the victim had attempted a "normal" outing, reported these out of context, suggested this was frequent behaviour and claimed exaggeration of symptoms. As expected, ultimately biased report that went further and even advocated to the organisation to search through victims social media posts. Was supposed to be an assessment for ability to undertake rehabilitation, resulted in compensation being terminated entirely. $7500 in taxpayer money to enable the organisation to bully the victim further.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have found that those people who have such a great distrust and hatred of Dr Walker are all rather similar in many aspects. They seem to be taking the system for a ride and attempting to sway their own delusional personality traits which they claim are the fault of their employer. Dr Walker calls a spade a shovel and he has saved the taxpayer an incredible amount of money by exposing fraudulent claimants.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

In February 2017, I attended consultation with Dr Kipling Walker of Macquarie Street, Sydney for a Fitness-For-Duty ("FFD') consultation and report for my return to work after depression caused by workplace bullying. I found Dr Walker to be frightening, unethical, deceitful, inept and extremely dangerous. On account of Dr Walker's report, my employer terminated my employment in November 2017. My employer contracted Dr Walker to do the same to a work colleague in 2014. She took her matter to the Fair Work Commission and her dismissal was found to be unfair and my employer was forced to reinstate her to her former position. Dr Walker should not be practising in any field let alone destroying the lives of innocent people through his unscrupulous conduct in psychiatry.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Ordered by 'Dept. of Veteran affairs' (DVA) to see this questionable psychiatrist, within my only consultation for half an hour he completed had diagnosed me with not having any psychiatric conditions as diagnosed by many other psychiatrists! Completely destroyed any hope of receiving my DVA pension... Hope you enjoy your over priced DVA consultation fee.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Kipling Walker seems to enjoy labelling people damaged by their workplaces as having profound personality disorders. I would argue, given his cold and creepy manner and his total disregard for patient well-being, that he is the one with severe personality disorder- he’s likely sociopathic . He is verbally abusive and twists your words to suit his agenda, and leaves out any positive traits you might have. If you must see him make sure you make an audio recording to protect yourself . Bring someone to support you. Just look up the article on him in Crikey news and also note that he is the only physician with a Freedom of Information request to Comcare. He should not be practising medicine as he is inflicting harm to unwell people.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr Kipling is a hired gun by insurers, he has no duty of care of concern for the patient he is assessing. He is extremely biased and does not listen to what he is being told be the patient or their treaters. I will be lodging a complaint about him to the medical board. How do you sleep at night ??

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This practitioner appears to have an agenda to give insurers and employers what they want: any reason to delay or deny a claim. His reports are not based on methodical or sound clinical assessment, as he doesn't listen to patients properly, instead cutting them off and reinterpreting their answers so that what appears in his reports is not what the patient said but what he decided to write.. He is simply building his business and the charges to employers and insurers for his "services" are exorbitant.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Kipling's for sometime now. I find him to be excellent and very caring. He has a holistic approach and doesn't prescribe pills 'willy nilly'. He has been a big asset to my care plan team, as in my city which is outside of Sydney, New South Wales, he travels up to see me. I think he is pretty good

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017