Ratings for Dr. Kipling Walker

Ordered by 'Dept. of Veteran affairs' (DVA) to see this questionable psychiatrist, within my only consultation for half an hour he completed had diagnosed me with not having any psychiatric conditions as diagnosed by many other psychiatrists! Completely destroyed any hope of receiving my DVA pension... Hope you enjoy your over priced DVA consultation fee.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr Kipling Walker seems to enjoy labelling people damaged by their workplaces as having profound personality disorders. I would argue, given his cold and creepy manner and his total disregard for patient well-being, that he is the one with severe personality disorder- he’s likely sociopathic . He is verbally abusive and twists your words to suit his agenda, and leaves out any positive traits you might have. If you must see him make sure you make an audio recording to protect yourself . Bring someone to support you. Just look up the article on him in Crikey news and also note that he is the only physician with a Freedom of Information request to Comcare. He should not be practising medicine as he is inflicting harm to unwell people.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr Kipling is a hired gun by insurers, he has no duty of care of concern for the patient he is assessing. He is extremely biased and does not listen to what he is being told be the patient or their treaters. I will be lodging a complaint about him to the medical board. How do you sleep at night ??

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This practitioner appears to have an agenda to give insurers and employers what they want: any reason to delay or deny a claim. His reports are not based on methodical or sound clinical assessment, as he doesn't listen to patients properly, instead cutting them off and reinterpreting their answers so that what appears in his reports is not what the patient said but what he decided to write.. He is simply building his business and the charges to employers and insurers for his "services" are exorbitant.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I have been a patient of Kipling's for sometime now. I find him to be excellent and very caring. He has a holistic approach and doesn't prescribe pills 'willy nilly'. He has been a big asset to my care plan team, as in my city which is outside of Sydney, New South Wales, he travels up to see me. I think he is pretty good

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr Walker understands Mental Health issues with older Australians, he's plain talking yet still maintains a professional manner. Patients are able to chat freely with him as they trust his integrity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have been going to him for many years I have found him to be a careing and compassionate Doctor.he makes himself available anytime and makes me feel comfortable at all times.I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Dr Kipling Walker

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I am a Airforce veteran and I have been a patient of Dr Walkers for some 7 or 8 years. I was injured very badly during my service and as a result I have struggled both physically and mentally for many years. I really cannot understand the nasty comments that have been posted on this website as I have always found Dr Walker to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. It would appear that the negative comments have been made by people who have only had one or two visits, perhaps trying to rip off the system and have not liked that Dr Walker did not support their claims. Anyway, my advice would be to disregard those negative comments book a visit and then make up your own mind. I am sure that you will be very well looked after.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am a veteran and have been seeing Dr Walker for my service related problems for many years now,his professional assistance and his willingness to talk through my problems has greatly assisted me in getting on with life and having a better quality of life than before i started my treatment.I will continue seeing Dr Walker and believe that if you are honest with him and your problems are real he will assist and treat you accordingly .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have known Dr Walker for fifteen years the truths he tells can sometimes be uncomfortable but his clinical expertise and genuine empathy have helped me pull my life from the darkest places on many occasions . over the years I have recommended him to many people I have shared time with through my journey and will continue to do so in the absolute knowledge they will receive care of the highest standard

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017