Ratings for Dr. Kouslai Naidoo

She's a wonderful doctor. I've had her for 20 years now and she's been nothing but empathetic, friendly and helpful. She knows what she's doing. I would definitely recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

She is moody. Once she starts to dislike you might as well find another doctor. She gets passive aggressive.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

She is just the kindest doctor. You can tell she really cares about her patients. I recently went to the Howard avenue clinic and was seen by another doctor; I felt rushed and like she just wanted to get out of there. I didn't even get the chance to ask her any questions. That experience made me feel even more lucky to have Dr. Naidoo as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

She is an amazing doctor!! She demonstrates qualities such as empathy, sensitivity, understanding, patience, generousity...too many more to mention!! She genuinely cares and shows it!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

I have seen Dr Naido at the clinic on Howard. She has actually taken care of me more than once. She was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable and she solved my recurrent bladder infection issue.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012