Ratings for Dr. Mouna Hachichou

Fantastic dentist! She has great people skills and she actually cares about her patients. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I've been going to this clinic for over 30 years and have always had good experiences. I have especially liked having Dr. Hachichou perform dental work for me as she is very friendly, patient, understanding and if I'm nervous she reminds me that I am in control at all times. No matter what she does, she will take care and attention to be sure it's right.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

very nice dentist. i look forward to my visits with her, unlike my previous dentist

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Hachichou is always so pleasant to visit with. My kids and I actually look forward to our visits with her. The staff is so courteous and professional and helpful with arranging specific appointment times! I recommend this office to everyone I can!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I am so glad we found Dr. Hachichou after having a traumatizing experience with another dentist. We have been going to this dentist office for several years. My 9 year old daughter loves there and actually wants to become a dentist because of Dr. Mouna . She is extremely knowledgeable and pleasant and has her way to deal with children. She is extremely patience and also professional. I would strongly recommend this office and especially Dr. Hachichou for adults and children dentistry work. Also, the office is clean, calming homey.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

This Dentist is very friendly and easy to talk to. The staff at Smiles Unlimited (Coquitlam) is excellent and really care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

My experiences with Dr. Mouna Hachichou, as well as all of the staff, at Smiles Unlimited in Coquitlam are consistently pleasant and enjoyable. Specifically Dr. Hachichou is a cordial, professional and considerate dentist seeing to any concern a patient may ask regarding pre and post procedure. Overseeing my pre Crown consultation which included temporary fillings and dental exams, she was always easy to communicate with. I highly recommend Smiles Unlimited and Dr. Mouna Hachichou for making every visit a welcomed one.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014