Ratings for Dr. Nathan Cho

Dr.Cho is the best dentist ever would not trust anyone else to do my dental work very happy :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Dr. Cho misdiagnosed a cavity I had a couple of years ago. He also makes his patients sign a waver form before each procedure absolving himself of any and all responsibility. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I recently had a wisdom tooth removed by Dr. Cho and I just have to say that Dr. Cho is extremely awesome at what he does!! I was extremely nervous and scared as not only was I getting a tooth pulled but for some reason I was almost immune to the freezing which is very rare. Dr. Cho took his time with me and had so much patience as I felt awful that my mouth did not seem to want to cooperate :(. After spending nearly an hour and a half with me, everything was done and although challenging, everything went smoothly. My face never swelled and my gum healed rather quickly as well. Dr. Cho is very good at what he does and definitely recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Good work on my crown. Dr. Cho was available at holiday time and completed work quickly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012