Ratings for Dr. Jordan Bender

If you are a nervous patient, this is the office for you! From the welcoming and caring front desk staff to the chairside assisting, all across the board, my visits were a nurturing and warm experience. AND!!!!......Dr Bender is a ROCK STAR 🌟!! Not even kidding. This dentist has it all. Funny, knowledgeable, engaging and professional. Most importantly, he made me feel so secure and confident. I wasn’t apprehensive or anxious in the least. I can’t recommend this dentist highly enough. SoniaKL

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Bender is the bar by which i will judge any oral care provider going forward. My wife had grafting surgery done. He was kind, intelligent, inclusive and supportive. Going so far as to call us on a saturday to see how my wife was doing post surgery. I cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr.Bender is extremely kind and thoughtful of his patients. His staff are very helpful. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

A very knowledgeable and efficient team. I am very greatful for the great work Dr Bender performed.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Firstly, the staff are always courteous, kind and very accommodating. Everyone knows your name when you arrive and greet you with a smile. Dr. Bender has a calming demeanor and is highly personable. He is a confident, down-to-earth and and brilliant doctor. He's always upbeat and is funny to boot. My immediate family all see Dr. Bender and I'll never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Bender is an extremely professional, knowledgable and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him for any dental procedure. I just had an extraction and bone graft done by him and I was extremely satisfied. I have had this procedure done on two other teeth in the past. I will definitely have him do any procedures going forward. He is so caring and it is reflected in his wonderful team and staff. His after procedure follow up was very much appreciated. Thank you Dr. Bender.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am so glad with the outcome of my surgery . I had gum grafting done by Dr. Bender on Thursday at 2:50. The whole time I was awake I didn't feel a thing, and we laughed and talked throughout the entire procedure. They were extremely helpful and knew what they were doing. Extremely satisfied with the outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I had a great experience with gum grafting performed by Dr. Bender. My appointment was on a Thursday at 1:30. I didn't have my morning coffee and I couldn't drink much water beforehand. I was terrified at first, but when I arrived, the nurse took great care of me. She was a gem. I had a terrible headache (from lack of caffeine) so she dimmed the lights, covered me with a cozy blanket and set me up with IV sedation. I fell asleep through the whole thing. I had no pain for days after, except a mild ache in my teeth by the 3rd day. After about 4 days, the ache was completely gone. 12 days later, looking at my graft, I can't tell where he did it. The grafting is like a piece of art, it has blended so well with my gums and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Bender is amazing at his craft. He is also so enthusiastic about his work, he loves it, one can plainly see and it shows by the skill with which he did the graft. If I had to get another one done, I would have no problem. With Dr. Bender, I am in good hands and so would you be if you went to see him. He and his staff make a wonderful and supportive team. I would highly recommend him for any dental procedure. The worst part of the grafting was the headache I had when I went in. Overall, a great experience. Thank you Dr. Bender!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I'm so happy with the outcome and feel I've made a lifetime contact in Dr bender. Great experience even tho major surgery. Oh and he called my husband on the weekend to see how I was doing. Grt guy

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Jordan Bender for almost a year. After curing me from severe periodontal disease he performed a sinus lift and 2 gum grafts surgeries. He performed these procedures with such supreme skill that I had no pain during or after surgery. It was so painless that I almost fell asleep during the procedure. I also really appreciated the fact that he took the time out of his busy schedule to call me on a holiday to make sure I was recovering well. Dr Jordan Bender is always way too happy and upbeat that I suspect that he may be sneaking laughing gas in small doses.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015