Ratings for Dr. John P. Ferris

Sat in waiting room for 1.5 hours. Called back into a cast room not a patients room. My kid found a pair of scissors in the corner and ran off with them. Doc breezed in, watched my kid walk in a few circles, had her walk down the hallway about 15 feet and said she was fine. No biggie, her left foot just points inward so bad she trips when walking and cannot run at 18 months even though she tries, falls and hurts herself.. But to him shes a "normal 18 month old". So he ordered my "normal 18 month old" xrays which we never saw and then ordered her bloodwork because "shes obvioisly vitamin D deficient". I guess hes just an ancient shaman that can look at her and tell that...lol. And the kicker is that even our child is so healthy we were scheduled a follow up visit just to squeeze the old wallet one more time. Save yourself a wallet fuc*ing and a mind numbing doctors visit and just pray to God your child miraculously self heals!!! My name is Ryan Johnson and our child was seen on 4/18/2017 at 2pm...I mean 3:30...lol

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Ferris did not care what I had to say, he treated me as if I was not giving my child good care and that taking him to PT was stupid. There were not any other options other than his surgery recommendations. If you want to be disregarded and talked down to then this is the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Agreed he talks to to you like you're an idiot, and I'm an RN. Does not know why he's seeing my son and doesn't seem to know much about him. This guy's an idiot, stay a way.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

He has been excellent with our daughter and we have been seeing him since she was born for clubfoot. She is now two months and has perfect looking feet. He is a little "different" but never has he been rude or treated us as though we were an idiot. His bed side manners are great and he is sensitive to me and my husbands concerns. I researched her condition before we saw him and also researched doctors that treat clubfoot. He has been recommended by several people I know and I do the same every day.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I asked several questions and he responds to me as if I was stupid. He wasn't very knowledgeable about my sons clubfoot. I felt I got more information online. He wasn't very friendly and bad bedside manner. I'm in the process of looking for a different doctor! My sons physical therapist didn't have anything nice to say about him either!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Very rude, pushy, and insulting. Nothing more than a used car salesman with a medical degree.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He has terrible bed side manor.He did not thoroughly explain my child's diagnoses. I left very unsure of why my child is wearing a brace on her hips due to the fact he didn't even remember which hip he was treating or what exactly her pediatrician thought she had. I will not go back to him ever again and do not recommend him as a doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012