Ratings for Dr. Brian Meade

A very understanding and compassionate man and a sense of humor in needy times! Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

If you're going to go the extra mile, then perhaps you might not always be punctual. Dr Meade is capable, supportive, and willing to give the extra time to hear concerns and focus on the optimal outcome. I was very fortunate to be treated by him - successfully - for a difficult condition which other specialists had been unable to diagnose.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Recently underwent surgery with Dr Meade. Have no qualms recommendiing him to others. I could care less about how long I have to wait to see him in his roomsand I only care about the quality of care I received and the excellent outcome of the surgery. Thank you Dr Meade.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

TOP Brisbane surgeon. I would rather wait in a waiting room than in a palliative care ward.. which is where I would be if not for Brian. He's not punctual but he is worth it. He provided options and was great with my family in a difficult time. Highly recommend however this may make the waiting time longer. A+

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

I found Dr Meade a compassionate and very helpful. He explained to me in detail about my illness which I feel at ease and he does not rush me into going for Surgery unlike other Surgeon. His approach is "Do no Harm" which is what the oath for Medical Student. I would not mind waiting for whole day to see Dr Meade.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr Meade was late for my consultation and surgery even if he is a nice yet extremely busy surgeon. I found it bemusing that those around him seem accepting of his ridiculous tardiness. I won't be going back, he is over- booked, over-rated, over-charges and over-tired.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He is a gifted surgeon who removed my cancer and gave me a second chance at life. I was referred by my surgeon who said that Dr Meade had greater skills than he for the type of surgery I needed. I agree he is late and feel sorry for the wonderful ladies at his front desk who handle situations well when they get a hard time from irritable people. I would wait all day to see Dr Meade if I had to, I am very grateful for his expertise and know he is dedicated to his job

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I would like to rate his punctuality as 0 but it doesn't let me. Great surgeon but why doesn't he just make longer appointment times????

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

This man saved my life. After two surgeons said I would not survive my cancer, he completed a 12 hour procedure that saved my life. I would trust him with the care of any family member. He is always running late because I don't think he turns anyone away that needs his help. He kept me calm and focused in the most terrible period of my life. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Got an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Timing was an issue, but after seeing him I understand why. Very understanding and compassionate. Whole office was supportive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016