Ratings for Dr. Brian Meade

Dr Meade, is a Brilliant Doctor. His bedside Manner is an 11/10. Yes he runs late but is certainly worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Excellent Doctor. One of the best. You are in good hands being his patient. As the other ratings state, he is late most/all of the time, but i am assured that it is because he is taking time to care for each and every one of his patients.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Meade for about a decade now, and on every occasion he has been late. I don't mean a little late, I'm talking extremely late, each and every time. After fasting for 24 hours, this lateness wears thin quickly, the longest I waited for him was around 8 hours. He was unapologetic when I finally got to see him. Besides that, he is a great doctor. Good bedside manner, you really feel cared for when he is talking to you. But, beware, he is so late all of the time it is bordering on a mental condition. Be prepared to wait, and wait and wait, and then when he finally arrives realise your the 11th in line for a procedure and you got a whole lot more waiting to do. All things considered, just go see another doctor, trust me, it will save you hours upon hours of your time.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Don't agree with over charging patients that have been admitted through the emergency department. Didn't even inform us of the extra $400 cost. Plus the Wesley and private health insurance advised that they should have provided a consent form to advise of the extra fees. I'm sure they had a spare second in the six hours we were waiting in the hospital! Plus when we called to ask about the extra fees the accountant was really rude from the get go, like she was expecting the phone call. Wouldn't recommend them for service or cost.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Love Dr Meade, very caring and down to earth. Felt comfortable and cared for.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Meade is charming but I do not trust his smiling manner when you have waited for hours. His practice is dysfunctional and he charges like a wounded bull. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Fantastic specialist! Those who have complained about his punctuality would no doubt be the first to complain when a doctor hurries through a consultation. I am more than happy to wait to see this excellent physician because I know that when I see him he will take the time to explain and inform.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

A very understanding and compassionate man and a sense of humor in needy times! Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

If you're going to go the extra mile, then perhaps you might not always be punctual. Dr Meade is capable, supportive, and willing to give the extra time to hear concerns and focus on the optimal outcome. I was very fortunate to be treated by him - successfully - for a difficult condition which other specialists had been unable to diagnose.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Recently underwent surgery with Dr Meade. Have no qualms recommendiing him to others. I could care less about how long I have to wait to see him in his roomsand I only care about the quality of care I received and the excellent outcome of the surgery. Thank you Dr Meade.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016