You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Meade

Dr. Brian Meade's Ratings

Great surgeon, absolutely awful secretary (Janelle), who as previously mentioned makes it impossible to contact Dr Meade, giving her own highly uneducated advice. As a medical professional myself, I am appalled at this level of unprofessional practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2874189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I just want to thank Dr Meade for fixing my pilonidal sinus in the first Operation. He was great to deal with and very patient. His schedule is really busy but guess thats what happens when you are good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

A very good surgeon with very poor time management skills. He does great work in theatre but unfortunately hours are spent waiting in an uncomfortable waiting room for surgery and when visiting his office for a consultation. Seems to have lost the respect of other medical staff because of his tardiness. For some of the work he does there are few alternative specialists available. Very poor at explaining things and difficult to contact unlike some other specialists.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2796765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Having been an ongoing patient of Dr Mead, I found the receptionist to be rude and completely power happy...for some strange reason. She is unhelpful and she is part of the reason I will not be going back.Although I am in the top health cover I found Dr Mead charges extra for polyp removal unlike other surgeons ...this tells me that its all about the money.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2673787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Meade for a consultation after seeing a number of specialists this year who were unable to help me. He was by far, the best specialist I have seen. Many other specialists weren't very interested in helping me because my condition was difficult to diagnose and wasn't life threatening. Dr. Meade appeared genuinely concerned about my condition and interested in finding the cause. I would recommend Dr. Meade to anyone looking for a genuinely caring and compassionate specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I was a patient of this surgeon for several years. Initially he was a very caring and concerned surgeon, however, over time 'caring and concern' flew out the door. I wish now that I had received a second opinion in the early days, but I didn't. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this surgeon to anyone, however, people will form their opinions of this man regardless. In hindsight all I can say is it might be best to get a second opinion. Waiting time is terrible so be sure to take some good reading material.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2589762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I called doctors meade's office to request a appointment to discuss some up coming surgery I need to have . I haven't been to Doctor Meade's office before as I was seeking a second opinion. I was informed that If I didn't have private health insurance it would be too expensive for me. Having paid for my last surgery out of my own pocket im not sure how I pay for my op is any concern of the receptionist. However hearing that Doctor Meade was good I proceeded to attempt to make a appointment, the receptionist was very dismissive and offered a very far off date. Needless to say she just didn't want to make a appointment for me thinking I was a time waster. I will take my 10K elsewhere

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2588455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

A great surgeon who actually explains things to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

One of the best surgeons that I have ever had, he really listens to you and doesn't shove you out the door. Very personable and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558464].votes_count ]]