Ratings for Dr. Brian Meade

Dr Meade was late for my consultation and surgery even if he is a nice yet extremely busy surgeon. I found it bemusing that those around him seem accepting of his ridiculous tardiness. I won't be going back, he is over- booked, over-rated, over-charges and over-tired.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

He is a gifted surgeon who removed my cancer and gave me a second chance at life. I was referred by my surgeon who said that Dr Meade had greater skills than he for the type of surgery I needed. I agree he is late and feel sorry for the wonderful ladies at his front desk who handle situations well when they get a hard time from irritable people. I would wait all day to see Dr Meade if I had to, I am very grateful for his expertise and know he is dedicated to his job

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I would like to rate his punctuality as 0 but it doesn't let me. Great surgeon but why doesn't he just make longer appointment times????

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

This man saved my life. After two surgeons said I would not survive my cancer, he completed a 12 hour procedure that saved my life. I would trust him with the care of any family member. He is always running late because I don't think he turns anyone away that needs his help. He kept me calm and focused in the most terrible period of my life. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Got an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Timing was an issue, but after seeing him I understand why. Very understanding and compassionate. Whole office was supportive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr Meade and his staff, given the issues that I have had. I have always found him to give me the time and compassion that you need and his staff are always helpful when I call. Thank You.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Gentle and listens to all your concerns which attributes to the long waiting times. His long suffering staff do their best and are always friendly and attentive

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a new patient of Brian Meades and if you are looking for a prompt and quick consult the he is NOT the doctor for you. He will run 3 hours overtime and you will be waiting for what seems like months for your name to be called. Contrary to this, his receptionist Janelle I cannot commend more. Being one of the rude impatient patients myself, she remained calm and understanding and definitely is an asset to Dr Meades business. Without her, I wouldnt be returning for a consult.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have always found Brian Meade easygoing with a pleasant bedside manner and what appears to be genuine empathy for my concerns. This is is over shadowed by his appalling tardiness whereby waiting in his rooms for more than 3 hours with one of the rudest secretaries on the planet, makes you think that both of them don't give a rats posterior for anyone but themselves.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr Meade saved my life after I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He is a very skilled surgeon who successfully removed my tumour for which I am eternally grateful. He is very busy and always running late but he gives you his complete focus when you are with him and makes you feel comfortable, I am glad he is my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015