This man saved my life. After two surgeons said I would not survive my cancer, he completed a 12 hour procedure that saved my life. I would trust him with the care of any family member. He is always running late because I don't think he turns anyone away that needs his help. He kept me calm and focused in the most terrible period of my life. I cannot thank him enough.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Got an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Timing was an issue, but after seeing him I understand why. Very understanding and compassionate. Whole office was supportive.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr Meade and his staff, given the issues that I have had. I have always found him to give me the time and compassion that you need and his staff are always helpful when I call. Thank You.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Gentle and listens to all your concerns which attributes to the long waiting times. His long suffering staff do their best and are always friendly and attentive

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I am a new patient of Brian Meades and if you are looking for a prompt and quick consult the he is NOT the doctor for you. He will run 3 hours overtime and you will be waiting for what seems like months for your name to be called. Contrary to this, his receptionist Janelle I cannot commend more. Being one of the rude impatient patients myself, she remained calm and understanding and definitely is an asset to Dr Meades business. Without her, I wouldnt be returning for a consult.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have always found Brian Meade easygoing with a pleasant bedside manner and what appears to be genuine empathy for my concerns. This is is over shadowed by his appalling tardiness whereby waiting in his rooms for more than 3 hours with one of the rudest secretaries on the planet, makes you think that both of them don't give a rats posterior for anyone but themselves.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr Meade saved my life after I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He is a very skilled surgeon who successfully removed my tumour for which I am eternally grateful. He is very busy and always running late but he gives you his complete focus when you are with him and makes you feel comfortable, I am glad he is my surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

The secretary didn't answer the phone the first 6 times I called and when I finally got through she told me I 'couldn't possibly afford it' before asking if I had insurance. I've heard he is excellent but I couldn't get past her, I will be going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

Great surgeon, absolutely awful secretary (Janelle), who as previously mentioned makes it impossible to contact Dr Meade, giving her own highly uneducated advice. As a medical professional myself, I am appalled at this level of unprofessional practice.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I just want to thank Dr Meade for fixing my pilonidal sinus in the first Operation. He was great to deal with and very patient. His schedule is really busy but guess thats what happens when you are good.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. Brian Meade's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man saved my life. After two surgeons said I would not survive my cancer, he completed a 12 hour procedure that saved my life. I would trust him with the c..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Got an appointment within a reasonable amount of time. Timing was an issue, but after seeing him I understand why. Very understanding and compassionate. Whole o..."

January 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but praise for Dr Meade and his staff, given the issues that I have had. I have always found him to give me the time and compassion that you n..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon. Gentle and listens to all your concerns which attributes to the long waiting times. His long suffering staff do their best and are always f..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient of Brian Meades and if you are looking for a prompt and quick consult the he is NOT the doctor for you. He will run 3 hours overtime and you ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have always found Brian Meade easygoing with a pleasant bedside manner and what appears to be genuine empathy for my concerns. This is is over shadowed by his..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Meade saved my life after I was diagnosed with rectal cancer. He is a very skilled surgeon who successfully removed my tumour for which I am eternally grate..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The secretary didn't answer the phone the first 6 times I called and when I finally got through she told me I 'couldn't possibly afford it' before asking if I h..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon, absolutely awful secretary (Janelle), who as previously mentioned makes it impossible to contact Dr Meade, giving her own highly uneducated advic..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just want to thank Dr Meade for fixing my pilonidal sinus in the first Operation. He was great to deal with and very patient. His schedule is really busy but ..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "A very good surgeon with very poor time management skills. He does great work in theatre but unfortunately hours are spent waiting in an uncomfortable waiting r..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Having been an ongoing patient of Dr Mead, I found the receptionist to be rude and completely power happy...for some strange reason. She is unhelpful and she is..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I recently saw Dr. Meade for a consultation after seeing a number of specialists this year who were unable to help me. He was by far, the best specialist I have..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was a patient of this surgeon for several years. Initially he was a very caring and concerned surgeon, however, over time 'caring and concern' flew out the do..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I called doctors meade's office to request a appointment to discuss some up coming surgery I need to have . I haven't been to Doctor Meade's office before as I..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "A great surgeon who actually explains things to you."

October 12, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best surgeons that I have ever had, he really listens to you and doesn't shove you out the door. Very personable and very professional."

September 30, 2014