Ratings for Dr. Netan Choudhry

He is knowledgeable, compassionate and easy to talk to. I went to him after another surgeon kept cancelling my eye surgery for a membrane covering my right eye. The cancellations of the previous surgeon at Sunnybrooke lead to permanent loss of vision. I then was referred to Dr Choudhry by my retinal specialist. Dr Choudhry operated quickly to stop any more loss. I owe a lot to him and recommend him to everyone that I know.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Exceptionally patient oriented and struggling hard to improve patient vision after diagnosis of AMD. Thank you, Dr. Choudry. Regards, Peter G.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Highly recommended by my optometrist, Dr. Netan Choudhry and his staff delivered a top-notch service and care from beginning to end. With the annoying presence of floaters associated from Posterior Vtreous Detachment (PVD), Dr. Choudhry clearly explained all my treatment options. After two rounds of Vitreolysis and still noticing the floaters, we decide that the best option should be a Vitroctomy with a Cataract procedure done at the same time. Now 100% satisfied, I can see crystal clear without any floaters.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Choudhry and his staff are absolutely an outstanding team. Dr. Choudhry is one of the tops in his field. Such a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable specialist. We are fortunate to have his skill, super knowledge and ability here in Canada. His staff is very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Phenomenal! Absolutely amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Gm

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

I have been seeing Dr Choudhry regularly due to a problem. I find him and his staff to be knowledgeable, organised, timely (allowing for the fact that the drops need time to work) as I have been in and out within the guide time on each occassion . The offices are bright, functional and well located for transit and driving. Most importantly the standard of care is excellent, I am now fully recovered and today received a clean bill of health.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I was very thankful that Dr. Choudry was able to see me on an emergency basis. His manner was reassuring , very informative and professional. He provided detailed information in a way that was easily understood. Every detail of my experience in the office was excellent from the moment I walked in. I have never experienced such a well run office. Many thanks to Dr. Choudry and his team.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Their staffs are excellent~Dr. Choudhry definitely is one of the tops in his field. Just seems like he is always in a rush and had little words with you. The follow-up visit is so short. I would more appreciate if he can spend a little more time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Choudhry and his staff are truly a professional team. Dr. Choudhry takes the time to answer your questions and concerns both pre and post surgery. From start to finish Dr. Choudhry is clearly an expert in his specialized field.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Knowledgeable and patient, he explains your eyes to you without medical jargon and bafflegab. On my two visits, I arrived early—and was seen early.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019