Ratings for Dr. Steven Robertson

Dr. Steven Robinson was a very good doctor! He explained everything thoroughly and my regular dentist confirmed that he did a good job with my in-graft and implant. However, he needs to find another company to work with. The staff at both locations I visited were very unprofessional (they yelled at me when I asked them to fill out the "blank" financial statement they wanted me to sign (I don't sign blank financial documents)... when I refused to sign the blank financial statement, they'd slam the glass window in my face, slam papers and pens down for me to sign, and became obnoxious when I asked a question. Check-in and check-out were the same - don't ask questions about your bill or you'll be berated.). Doctor Assistants were not helpful either. When I asked for one of the assistants to ask the doctor if I could get an over the counter medicine instead of prescription (b/c I wasn't sure if insurance would cover it), she refused. Help and support - I'd give a negative rating if I could. Time keeping and reliability - I'd give a negative rating as well. I always scheduled my appointments in advance, and then they'd call me the same day as my appt and tell me I have to come in early or not be seen at all. Then after I got there they made me wait in the waiting room until after my original appointment time. I have a very demanding job and had to miss many meetings due to them rescheduling me. Most appointments I'd be in the waiting room from one to three hours. It'd be ok if they didn't call me that same morning to come in early. One time they actually made me wait for an hour and a half only to be told they didn't do a procedure at that location, that I had to go somewhere else. Again - great doctor! Staff at his practice (Fairfax Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Woodbridge and Burke locations) - terrible!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014