Ratings for Dr. Jing Liang

I was told the doctor can only deal with one body part with pain. My right lower and upper extremities are in pain and only the upper was dealt with. I mentioned my lower back pain because of disc herneation and brought all my past MRIs and recent Xray. The only thing the doctor said was I'm good at keeping records but did not look at it and did not looked further on my back problems. She only wanted to look at my upper right extremity and that was it. We gave all our records prior to the visit and when we got to the office. When she started talking about my right arm, she did not make good sense, then I mentioned I have given all my xrays and MRIs and past doctor records. It turned out she read nothing of it because her staff did not provide it to her. Doctors are always rushing, I understand that, but Dr. Liang is too obvious of the rush. As a patient I came out of the office feeling the visit was non-value adding, a waste of time and money. If my insurance did not change, I would have stayed with my pain doctor at Sherman Hospital or my doctor at Northwestern University Hospital. I need a viable solution to my pain and stop taking Ibuprofen. I won't recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to! Told me I was a WASTE OF HER TIME because I had been referred to her by my primary doctor for fibromyalgia and there's nothing she can do for me. I walked out of there in tears. What doctor says that?????????

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Jing Liang's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2007)

• Blue Shield California