Ratings for Dr. Jerry P. GORDON

This is a great Doctor and office. My visit was easy and no pain. Had a filling done without a needle or drill. I don't like the dentist but I will go back to this place for sure.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

If you want dentures then go to this dentist because he will mess your teeth up so you can keep coming back and try to overcharge you before he bills the insurance company. He tries to smile and act like he is being so nice while he messes your teeth up. he did work on my tooth and chipped another tooth with his tool in the process & acted like nothing happened and told me it was fine

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Class act all the way. Dr. Gordon is efficient and patient. Even if you think you are a big baby. Dr. Gordon and his staff specialize in dental phobia. I have to say it's, by far, the best experience I ever had at the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

This dentist is a wonderful dentist.My husband needed an emergency appointment and he took him in within ten mins.When my own dentist told me sorry we cant help you tonight. I was very impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness.Thank you Dr Gordon!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I have lived in the top major cities in the US and have gone only to the finest dentists. Dr. Gordon rates at the top. I gladly recommend Dr. Gordon to anyone looking for the best.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Consummate professional, trustworthy, concerned about your problems, thorough from start to finish, utmost respect and courtesy to patients, up-to-date technology are some of the words I would use to describe this dentist. Pain or emergencies appointments are always same day. He responds to your emails. The staff is top notch with highly skilled insurance knowledge. I have used Dr. Gordon for several years now and having always had extreme anxiety about visiting the dentist, he and his wonderful staff now make it an easier experience.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Gordon's for many years. While experiencing a severe toothache at work I called Dr. Gordon's office and was told to come in right away. Dr. Gordon saw me immediately and determined that I needed a root canal procedure. He performed this procedure shortly after I arrived and eliminated the awful pain I was in. About 2 hours later I returned to work. Many of my co workers could not believe that I had a root canal procedure and was back to work so quickly without any discomfort. Before leaving work I received a call from Dr. Gordon to see how I was feeling. Later that same evening I received another call from Dr. Gordon at home. He was again calling to see how I was feeling. During my follow up visit to have my new crown installed I was made to once again feel as if I was the only patient in this very busy office. Our healthcare system would be much better if more doctors provide the quality of care that Dr. Gordon and the staff at the Dental Comfort Zone do.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008