Ratings for Dr. Smaria

After seeing her for over two years, the best thing she ever did for me was terminate therapy. When she chose to terminate therapy, she said she was "glad she wouldn't be seeing me anymore." Well, I'm glad not to be seeing her anymore. I'm doing so much better with a different therapist, and have come so much further with my new therapist in only 8months of seeing her, than I ever did with Dr. S. Boundaries with Dr. S were too inconsistent, and I often left therapy more worked up than I felt at the beginning of the session. She made herself seem more like a friend, than a therapist, which is what really harmed me in the end.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Doesn't listen well or give good advice. Unethical says she will do one thing then goes back on her word. Not committed to helping. Only makes things worse.

Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. S was very knowledgeable and I felt that she actually cared about me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Very professional yet easy to talk to. She has helped me through some very tough times. She takes time to listen and always offers excellent advice and perspective. One of the finest Doctors I have ever come across!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

After having gone to several psychologist, I have found that Dr. Sarhaddi is the perfect fit. She is kind, understanding, and helps me to discover the basis of my problems and assists me with methods to deal with these issues in my life. She truly has my best interests in mind and life has become easier to deal with with her patient assistance. I would definitely recommend her because I have experienced positive results.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Poor at enforcing boundaries. Misdiagnosed me. Was inconsistent in treatment and things that were said.

Submitted April 14, 2016

Gives incorrect diagnosis. Poor in setting and maintaining boundaries. Ends up creating more harm than good in the end.

Submitted April 14, 2016

She's no longer at the location above. Apparently she left the practice without notifying all her clients.

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Sarhaddi is one of the best therapists out there. She has helped me through some really rough times. She is very understanding and easy to talk to. She is patient, and a great listener who always gives good advice. She has helped me problem solve quite a bit. I always look forward to my sessions with her, and couldn't ask for a better therapist!

Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr S for some time now. She is always flexible around my crazy schedule and the privacy of her office is great. She has been helping me deal with some of life's struggles. She is the first doctor I look forward to going to. I highly recommend this physician and practice.

Submitted November 11, 2014