Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Zielke

I have been going to Dr. Zielke for about seven years now. My experience has ALWAYS been wonderful. The staff are friendly, makes you feel welcome, and makes it easy to open up to them to express any problems that could have been happening. Dr. Zielke does a great job and of course makes the environment comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Always friendly faces & such nice staff members taking care of me.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

It was a GREAT experience again this year considering it's a wellness exam. ????. The office staff was so nice when I came in the front door. Alexis was so sweet and really took her time visiting with me. Dr Zielke is so nice and funny and explains everything he is doing. He really takes his time with me as well. All of you are really sweet and helpful and it's much appreciated because I am a very anxious patient and have self diagnosed myself with white coat syndrome. Again, many thanks and Happy Holidays!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Love coming here. Dr. Z actually listened to my concerns when my pervious ob/gyn said their was nothing wrong!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I have been coming here for 28 years. The staff and Dr. Zielke are professional and caring. Having yearly exams are never what we want to do but I never dread it because of the way Dr. Zielke treats me. He is easy to talk to and is understanding to my needs. He offers soulutions but leaves the treatment up to me. I travel 2 hours for my Doctor visits and have never wanted to change doctors because of his caring nature.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr. Zielke listens to my concerns. He is very caring and considerate. His staff is great and they are all very helpful. I like that the same people are there each time I go in.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Have seen Dr. Zielke for over 26 years. No issues. Always a good experience.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Going to him for over 10 years. He's very knowledgeable, down to earth, great bedside manner, treats you like a person. The staff is just as wonderful! I've had the same nurse's the entire 10 + years...that says something!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The only doctor my hubby and I both agreed on and fully felt like had our and babies best interest at heart

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever met. Very unprofessional, very rude and aggressive. Do choose him if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Steven L. Zielke's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HIP