Ratings for Dr. Jennifer A. Boisvert

Dr Boisvert is the best clinical psychologist that I know. She is the model of what a medical professional should be: She was thorough and systematic in diagnosing my problem. Her treatment was effective and compassionate. She is internationally recognized for her research on eating disorders. She is conscientious in following up with my concerns, and very flexible in scheduling appointments.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Boisvert is too methodical .... not too sure where she is coming from when I am in session. She makes me very nervous.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Working with Dr. Boisvert over the past 2 + years I have learned a great deal about my OCD, mind, and body. She is a good listener and helps you understand your condition by assigning homework and engaging in exercises to help patients develop the necessary skills to tackle anxieties, fears, and habits. Though I still have anxious thoughts, I now have better knowledge and tools to better deal with my body. I highly recommend her and would recommend to call her to learn more about her services.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr Boisvert is incredibly knowledgeable, empathetic and helpful. She has published research in her area of expertise, which gives me confidence that the treatment she has provided to me is scientifically based.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014