Ratings for Dr. Ehab Latif

I have a great experience w this doctor and I definitely recommend . The new office in Kendall is awesome have snacks and relaxing music . The staff is also good and is very clean.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

excellent doctor , highly recommend him for any foot problem

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I went in expecting to have an appointment with Dr. Small--nobody said up front that he barely works any more. Instead a Dr. Latif said he would see me. He turned out to be very unpleasant, and arrogant too. He did not like that I asked him questions about different possible treatments, to figure out the best way to take care of the issue. He did not like that I would be interested in informing myself about my own health. I cannot recommend a doctor who feels that way. The footrest on the chair in the examining room had a lot of toenail clippings and dead skin on it, which I found disgusting. Obviously, cleanliness is not a priority, even though it's a doctor's office, and they deal with foot fungus, etc. I cleaned it off with some gel they had on the counter. The blonde hispanic receptionist was super friendly and helpful over the phone (I don't know her name), and the young Cuban assistant/tech was super friendly and did his job well. Best to find a different doctor.

Submitted July 21, 2014