Ratings for Dr. John J. Schaffer

Absolute BEST surgeon in the business! Great bedside manner and most knowledgeable on surgery.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Shaffer is an absolute sweetheart! Very calm and reassuring. Funny? He guy's a riot! He's always been very up-front and professional with me. He has been in my left knee several times and I fully trust him and his decisions. Rest easy with Dr. S.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Scheffer is an excellent Dr. Hed did left shoulder surgery several years ago and I haven't had a problem since!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. JS did surgery on my right shoulder in 2006. I have not had any problems or any pain since the surgery. Anytime someone tells me that their shoulder hurts, the first thing I say to them is "go see Dr. JS at Atlantic Ortho". He is not only an excellent surgeon, he is also a very professional and just a nice person. I know several people who have had ortho surgery done by Dr. JS and they all say the same thing...he is a great doctor!!! I know live in Charlotte, NC and have begin to have problems with my other shoulder. I will be going to Virginia to see him for my shoulder since I know I will be taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

the only orthopedist to try to figure out the source of my knee pain in 20 years

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Doctor listened to my concerns and suggested what seems to be a good course of action. Was sympathetic to my fears and appears well informed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

JUMPS TO CONCLUSION

flag | Submitted August 3, 2007

Dr. John J. Schaffer's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1982)