Ratings for Dr. Leslie H. Gerstman

I was so pleased with my first experience with Dr. Gerstman. I am very self concious about my impending forehead wrinkles and have been getting botox for about three years now (I’m 28). I saw Dr. Gerstman for the first time a few weeks ago ona whim, and couldn’t be more pleased. If you get Botox, you know that it is as much an art as it is a drug, and Dr. G definitely has the gift. she placed my injections in the perfect spots, my forehead looks better than ever. Completely natural, but wrinkle free. I am happy to say that I’ll be going back to her for my future injections. The most important part aside—she has a beautiful, tranquil office, conveniently located in midtown, and her practice manager, Naj, is extremely sweet. They made me feel at home the entire time, almost as if I were visting a friend for tea :)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Gerstman has been my dermatologist for over 7 years. Since I have been going to her regularly and following her advice, I have been getting frequent compliments about my skin. She is knowledgeable, cordial, and has the latest skin technologies at her disposal; anyone wishing for better-looking skin is in expert hands. I recommend Dr. Gerstman without reservations. (Cody Franchetti)

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Naj will greet you,schedule you,charm you,beautiful, professional, and great at follow up! She is Dr Gerstman's right hand woman! Dr Gerstman is wonderful,also beautiful as luck would have it,friendly and most importantly a great doctor! Easy to talk to. A perfectionist!!!! A great listener. She will not disappoint! Procedures she did for me 2 years ago , still look great and have lasted way beyond my expectations. She is on the forefront of all new treatments and makes them available for her patients when she believes they will be helpful and make a positive difference in their lives.I cannot say enough great things about her.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Yesterday was my first time visiting Dr. Leslie Gerstman. I was first greeted by her secretary Naj. She was kind enough to help me in the door with my newborn son. The environment was very inviting and perfect for a sleeping baby. Being a mother herself I felt that Dr. Gerstman was able to empathize with my issues and concerns. Most importantly she was very honest and conservative with her suggestions. I will be returning in 2 weeks and cannot wait! Sincerely, Noelia

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I went to Dr. Gerstman for a botox consultation this week. She really knows her stuff, is a true professional and sincerely cares. I really felt safe with her so I ended up doing botox for the first time. She was very gentle - and I felt no pain. Plus, I look great! I definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I was referred to Dr Gerstman by my aesthetician. What a wonderful experience. Her medical spa is very calm and relaxing. So different than a doctors office. Her receptionist was sweet and very easy to communicate with. Dr. Gerstman herself was so thorough and so patient with me. She injected my under eyes and cheeks with Belotero and Radieese with a microcannula. No bruising or pain. I look so refreshed. No one can figure exactly what I had done but they keep commenting on how well rested I look. I highly recommend Dr. Gerstman and my aesthetician for such a wonderful referral.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014