Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. TAYLOR

My son has been a patient of Dr. Taylor's since May 1,2012. He oringnally started August 6, 2009. I have been very pleased with Dr. Taylor and the staff since he has taken over the practice. He is very compassionate and patient when dealing with my son and takes extremely good care of him every visit. I would strongly recommend his services to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Hello, my name is Felicia Bryant. I'm rating Dr. Taylor because he is the most caring and helpful doctor I've came across too thus far. He is one of the doctors that will takes care of your needs and be their every step of the way, to make sure every patient needs are met properly. I don't know him that much but, I know he's very knowledgeable and knows what his patient needs are individually. Every appointment I have gone too, Dr. Taylor always had a bright smile on his face. Dr.Taylor is a great doctor and I would recommend people to go to his orthodontist to receive braces. Thank you for allowing me to rate my orthodontist and I hope my rating will put a smile on his face. Thank you again and have a bless day :)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Taylor Orthodontics is the best place for braces! They are very caring and make braces fun :) I recommend Dr. Taylor to everyone of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Staff is nice and I guess they are trying their best. However, if you have an emergency (e.g. brackets came off), there is no way to just walk in and get it fixed. No short term appointments possible in theses cases - definitely room for improvement.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Great atmosphere, Doctor and staff provide a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012