Ratings for Dr. Glenda C. Weeman

I finally found a doctor that I do not dread going to. Dr. Weeman is very knowledgable, patient and thorough. She takes the time to get to know you and find the cause of your symptoms not just treat the symptoms. She is willing to look at all possible treatments, not just traditional ones. Her staff is very friendly. Dr. Weeman is truly a gem. I am so thankful that I found her and recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Weeman was AMAZING!! I finally found a doctor who CARES, is COMPASSIONATE and so very knowledgeable!! She doesn't want to just give us a quick fix, but is actually willing to help find the reason behind the symptoms and fix that! Her staff was so professional and helpful! We have recommended Dr. Glenda Weeman to many friends and family and will continue to do so! I have NEVER recommended a doctor the way I have Dr. Weeman. I have no hesitation telling anyone who will listen, what a treasure we have found in Longmont Integrative Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013