Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Gross

If you are looking for a doctor to help you with your problem, I strongly recommend that you do not go to see Dr. Jonathan Gross and to find another doctor to see. Over a year of therapy on a condition which he had stated he could help me with from the very beginning, I currently found out by him that he has never treated anyone with my condition. Though he was pleasant, he is by far a doctor that is trustworthy. Please do not let him fool you like he did me. It was very defeating and discouraging to have someone like this who you gave all your hope and trust to, just to let you down. Do not waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

If you are considering making an appointment with Dr. Jonathan Gross I would strongly recommend you finding another doctor to see. I had seen Dr. Gross for over a year on a condition which he had stated he could help me with from the very beginning, just to find out recently by him that he has never treated anyone with my condition. Though he is a pleasant person, he is by far from being trustworthy. Would not waste your time or money like I did.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Be careful of this guy. He is not very knowledgeable and even made statements in therapy that it does not matter to me I get paid either way. Was never prepared for the session and said he was able to help and had experience with treating this condition and a year later finally admitted he has never had a patient with this condition! Seems very pleasant but don't let this fool you he did a terrible job for us and made the situation worse. My advice don't every go to him there are many other doctors in the profession that are more trustworthy.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015