Ratings for Dr. Joann Sansone

Had a hysterectomy April 2015 with Dr. Sansone. Staff was great before & after care, never waited for an appointment. Everything went well but I wish she would of explained things better during and after surgery.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Dr. Sansone was ok however she just seems like a pre-programmed robot with a one size fits all mindset. I'd like to find someone who actually asks questions and considers me as an individual to try and figure out my specific problem.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I tried to call this office to make a new patient appointment. The receptionist put me on hold for 10 minutes with this annoying beep. She never came back to me. I finally hung up and called back. She talked to other people as she was on the phone to me, laughed at the other co-workers, kept telling me to hold on like 5 times. I finally just hung up when she put me on hold for the sixth time. I was just trying to make an appointment!! I haven't even been to the office yet but if this is how they run a business, I am afraid I will not trust them to treat me when I am at their office as the patient! Too bad the doctors are probably not even aware of how rude their staff is when they answer the phone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Sansone delivered my son by emergency C in 1998 and saved both our lives. She CONTINUES to be committed to her profession and offers the most current medical info. and now I actually travel to continue my visits. Her staff is courteous as well.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Amazing physician. Compassionate and extremely knowledgable. Needed emergency surgery and Dr. Sansone explained all and I was most impressed with her care. She is a credit to her profession.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

not at all satisfied

flag | Submitted August 26, 2006

Dr. Joann Sansone's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in King Of Prussia, PA