Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Chon

has any body find this doctor to be too friendly with boys? my son does not like it. and I feel very unconfortable when he sees my 4 year old.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

I took my son to this doctor for his first appointment after he was born and was completely disappointed. We waited for an hour and only saw the doctor for 2 minutes. He examined my son and then left the room without saying anything. We didn't even have time to ask questions. I thought ok, maybe he was in a hurry to see another patient, but he was just walking around. I got my son a new doctor right away and the new doctor found that my son has a heart murmur, so Dr.Chon missed that. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

he was fast and funny, but my daughter still cried

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Best pediatrician I have ever taken my kids to.In fact best doctor I have ever met. Great with kids as well as parents.Answers all questions w/patience & understanding.Kids are never afraid to go to see him,they actually are happy to go. I moved so now he's too far but I sure do miss his bedside manner & thoroughness with my kids.Keep up the good work Dr.Chon!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Kenneth B. Chon's Credentials

• Ewha Women'S Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1975)

Amerigroup