Ratings for Dr. Laura F. Mccormick

I could not take the treatment I receive at this office . You never get a live person on the phone, so we leave a voice mail and then miss their return call you start all over again. So the whole telephone tag starts again. The staff does not wear name tags and they do not introduce themselves. I am so las I caved doctors ; and that oter practices do not patients like this.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

This is the worst doctor's office I have ever dealt with. Their hours are supposed to be from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. but I could not get an appointment to see a doctor after 5 p.m. and was told that if I miss three appointments then I could not make another appointment. The staff and the administrative director should be sued for this policy as my schedule varies and I sometimes work 12 hours as I am an attorney and cannot tell the Courts that I have to leave to make a doctors appointment. I have NEVER seen a D.R.'s office have such a policy and I would never recommend this doctor to anyone as I think customer service is the number one thing. If I told my clients the same service rules, I would not have any clients! Oh and it was Betty that told me these policies and then told me that there were no doctors available after 4:30 p.m. So if you have a real job, I do not suggest you ever go to this Doctor1

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I found the doctor very knowledgable, communicative and proactive. She saw a much greater underlying condition than what I had described, which kept me out of the hospital and got me back on my feet within days. She knows what shes doing, but hasn't been doing it so long that she is jaded like so many medical staff are.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Terrific Dr. Caring, concerned, knowledgable. Absolute confidence in her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Laura F. Mccormick's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2009)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal