Ratings for Dr. Corey Haber

Accessible, approachable, kind and a good doctor as well. Staff works hard to help with your needs. No problems with coordination of onsurance for tests ordered. Like hitting the easy button compared to dealing with some other offices.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Excellent Doctor. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Haber. Not only do I have the upmost confidence in his knowledge and skills, he has such a warm and comforting personality. Dr. Haber goes the extra mile to take the time with his patients. He is hands-down the best medical Doctor I have seen. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Hands down, the best doctor around. Awesome guy and if he is unsure of things, he'll do his best to find answers.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Haber has been our doctor over 20 years. He is a great doctor, compassionate, and very thruough when you have an ailment.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr Haber is a caring family centric physician who treats his patients as friends. His staff is friendly and efficient and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Haber is the best GP I've ever had in over 60 years. I've never been to an MD whose appointments started on time except for Dr. Haber. You do have to wait awhile after you get a room because he does like to talk, but that just helps the relationship.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Haber is a very good diagnostician and sometimes he can be personable. His staff however, is exceptional,very dedicated,and knowlegable about their jobs.They are friendly and always willing to help assist with scheduling outside testing and specialist appointments, unlike many other offices where they just hand you the orders and you do your own scheduling. they are always willing to get involved with the insurance companies when I have had problems with them paying the claims. They are very hard working women, who seem to truely love their jobs and each other. they are a bunch of very unique ladies. So 'Yo face' lighten up!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Haber for 20 years now, needless to say, if his knowledge and general concern for my health was questionable I would have looked for a new doctor long ago. Dr. Haber is very thorough,knowledgable and truly cares about his patients. I have never felt like I was passing through a turnstile, he does not know who I am by reading my chart, we can converse on a personal level, he remembers conversations regarding my personal life not only my health stats. This is important due to the fact that our daily life and stresses affect our health. He has improved my well being and health, something that is priceless. Interaction with the office staff and his assistants, especially Carol are a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Saved my life twice!! Save my daughter's life 1 time. Magnificent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Been a patient since 1993. Am very, very happy and satisfied with his treatment and consideration. Very knowledgeable. Up to date on treatment. Understanding and great "bedside" manner.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

Dr. Corey Haber's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Auburn Hills, MI