Ratings for Joan M. Cain

Joan Cain is amazing! I actually do not like the doctor who heads up this practice, but I have stayed with him because he has a knack for finding outstanding nurse-practitioners. Rosa Tingey was fantastic until she moved away, and Joan Cain is just as wonderful. I try to make all my appointments with Joan. She's friendly (yet professional) and communicates really well. Explains things completely and never poo-poos a symptom. resovled problmes and make good referrals when appropriate. Love her!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I know 5 stars looks like a fake review. I just started at IthacaMed this year for my primary care. Joan is awesome. The office is friendly and punctual. Both times I went, I waited for less than 5 minutes. The nurses are competent professionals. Joan spent time with me and also followed up with emails regarding a question I had. She researched a specific drug question and conferred with Dr. Law and called me back in an hour. I will NEVER leave this practice. They do diabetes and endocrine work, as well. I can't speak to that, but I have never been happier with a provider.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013