Ratings for Dr. Daniel Diaco

My experience was a total disaster with Dr Diaco. I wanted no larger than C implants and got DD instead, which I was definitely not happy about....then one was encapsulated and I had to go to office for ultrasound therapy quite often, on one visit Dr D literally squeezed and pressed so hard on that implant as almost to try and break the encapsulation, this was extremely painful and brought me to tears!! Several years later it was discovered on a mammogram that both my implants were ruptured and I had breast cancer in one breast. Long story short, I had a bilateral mastectomy with breast reconstruction done with the most professional, caring, perfectionist plastic surgeon in the Tampa area....i am so thankful that I found HER... yes an outstanding female that went above and beyond my expectations...she is without a doubt my guardian angel..,.it's just so very unfortunate that I chose Dr Diaco in the first place...a word to the wise from someone that experienced a total nightmare with Dr Diaco..,please save yourself the stress and heartaches and don't go to Dr D, because everyone deserves so much better!!

Submitted October 18, 2015

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The staff and Dr Diaco was great and I'm very happy with everything!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Horrible experience. 14 thousand dollars later, two infections, finding another surgeon and being admitted into the hospital for a severe infection. Diaco refused to transfer medical records to my new surgeon. Ended up with permanent scarring for a mistake he made and didn't wanna fix. Would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted January 10, 2015

Fantastic experience with Dr. Diaco - he is a incredidible doctor!! I had some "bags under my eye" surgery and a chemical peel done - and true to his word, the eyes look fantastic!!! I love my new skin - and I haven't worn concealer since! If you have age spots/sun spots- or if your under eye area is starting to look aged or droopy - Dr. Diaco is your answer and you will LOVE your results!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Daniel Diaco, to include his entire team!!! They are true professionals - attentive and informed all the while maintaining a warm and caring atmosphere. From my very first appointment, Dr. Diaco listened and took the time to answer all my questions - and I had a list! And each appointment went the same way - I never felt like I was just another patient that day. He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful team, and I couldn't be happier with them- or my results. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exceptional doctor who truly cares about you. In a word? AWESOME!!! S. McBroom

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I came to Dr. Diaco a year ago with problems from 2 other doctors who did unnecessary procedures on me for financial gain. I could tell he felt bad for what I had gone through and he wanted to help. He didnt rob me like other surgeons had and I have to say any questions I have ever had have always been answered by Dr. diaco! Any issue I had I was seen immediately! I have nice breasts now thanks to him. I still see them for ultrasounds and the staff always takes care of me! I recommend Dr. Diaco to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I did so much research before deciding on Disco but am so happy I went with him. He is very very short and doesn't explain things at all but he is literally an artist. I went from 34B to a 34D and they are perfect. Most people can't tell they are fake and anyone that goes know has had nothing but cimpliments. Don't expect to have long talks with Diaco but know you are getting the best job out there.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Diaco SUCKS!!! Worst bedside manner & even worse work! He gave me a tummy tuck 2.5 yrs ago and my scars look horrible, puffy & sloppy. My new belly button is disfigured & discolored. Also had BA done at the same time. My chest is larger but still saggy after breast feeding 2 kids. Never once did he suggest a breast lift even though it's HIS job. I will never go back to this unqualified jerk!!! I'm pretty sure all positive comments are left by paid individuals.

Submitted August 8, 2014

I wish I would have gone to Dr. Diaco for my first breast reconstruction. He is kind and compassionate and really cares that he is using the best techniques to ensure the best results. He listened to what I wanted, went over my options and gave me better results then I could have ever hoped for. This year was the first time in three years that I put on a bathing suit and didn't cry. If you want a surgeon who is up to date on all of the latest procedures, who will settle for nothing less than perfection, who has an awesome staff that make you feel comfortable and who really cares about his patients (he called me personally at home the night of surgery to see how I was feeling) then you wouldn't think of going to anyone but Dr. Diaco. I would recommend Dr. Diaco to any of my family or friends. HE IS THE BEST!!!!!! I feel that unless you are "sporting" a set of Diaco's....you got second rate surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Daniel Diaco's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My experience was a total disaster with Dr Diaco. I wanted no larger than C implants and got DD instead, which I was definitely not happy about....then one was ..."

October 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr Diaco was excellent! You will love your results. The staff is super friendly! I highly recommend him :) "

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr Diaco was great and I'm very happy with everything!"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. 14 thousand dollars later, two infections, finding another surgeon and being admitted into the hospital for a severe infection. Diaco refus..."

January 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic experience with Dr. Diaco - he is a incredidible doctor!! I had some "bags under my eye" surgery and a chemical peel done - and true to his word, th..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Daniel Diaco, to include his entire team!!! They are true professionals - attentive and informed all the while maint..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Diaco a year ago with problems from 2 other doctors who did unnecessary procedures on me for financial gain. I could tell he felt bad for what I ..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I did so much research before deciding on Disco but am so happy I went with him. He is very very short and doesn't explain things at all but he is literally an ..."

September 11, 2014