Ratings for Dr. Daniel Diaco

I had breast augmentation done by him in 2006. They came out bad and he had to redo one of them. I then got capsular contracture in the one. I moved out of state and have had nothing but problems ever since. He did not center the aeriola on the one breast so I have to be careful in bathing suits or it will show...I am more embarrassed now to go braless than I was before the surgery. I now have problems with my arm going numb and pain. Terrible bedside manner and never would go back to him. Have been looking for another surgeon....

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I had my breasts done in 2005 with silicone under the muscle through the armpit. MY BOOBS ARE AMAZING!!! I can't even tell you how many people never knew I had implants until I told them. For the past 13 years, I have had men say silly things like "Oh, I like you because you're all natural.. I hate fake boobs blah blah blah" and they turn red in the face when I proudly tell them mine are fake. It's hilarious really. Obviously I didn't choose a large size but they're perfect for me. I just contacted the Dr about getting them replaced as I feel it is about time after 13 years and one is starting to change shape and feel strange. I am so concerned with having them look identical and perfect that I will be traveling from Las Vegas to see him when I could easily use any number of surgeons here.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Amazing surgeon and great bedside manner. Even though his office is busy all the appointments I have had have been less than a 10 minute wait. They are very organized and have a great staff. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Diaco is a wonderful doctor. He is professional and takes pride in his work, making sure his patients are happy with the results. He goes above and beyond and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I debated for about five years to get a breast augmentation. I was referred to Dr. Diaco. I had the surgery November 2016. From the date of surgery I have been very happy with the results. I felt that Dr. Diaco listen to what I wanted and the outcome was exactly what I wanted. I had no idea what a great surgeon Dr. Diaco was until in August of 2017 when I went for my annual Mammogram. I the middle of the Mammogram the tech stop and said, “ I just have to tell you, the Doctor who did your breast augmentation did a great job. This is the best breast augmentation I have ever seen. I see so many women that regret having a breast augmentation, because the end result looks so bad. After seeing your breast augmentation, I am going to reconsider getting a breast augmentation”. At the end of the mammogram she again told me how good my breast looked and asked for Dr. Diaco address and phone number. I am so pleased with my results, and I only wish I would have know about Dr. Diaco five years early.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I am extremely pleased with my cosmetic surgeries performed by Dr. Diaco. He performed both a nose job as well as my first breast augmentation. I was extremely nervous since this was my first time undergoing surgery of any kind, but his staff gave me a lot of reassurance. I was incredibly impressed with the outcomes of the procedures and most of all - the level of aftercare!!!! Compared to other family members who have had surgeries like this with other doctors, Dr. Diaco saw me A LOT to check on my healing and progress. Yes - his consults are quick and you definitely have to self-advocate to get your questions answered, BUT I will tell you he is very good at what he does and will be there if complications occur. Again, I am very thankful that he saw me and continues to check on me himself as time goes by - when a lot of other doctors apparently don't. He even called my home the night of my surgery to ensure I was doing okay. His former nurse, Amanda, was an AMAZING asset to his team and made sure that she helped me get all of my questions answered with each follow up visit. His office manager, Wendy, also is invaluable, empathic, and great with follow-through regarding questions, concerns, and/or billing. I really did not have any problems whatsoever with any aspect of his care, and I trust that he knows what he is doing. I believe he has a very pleasing artistic sense and I trust he strives to help his patients look as natural and beautiful as possible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

His rudeness was such a shock to me since he was referred through a personally friend. He acted annoyed if I asked him any questions about what I should do for a breast augmentation. It was clear he didn't care whether or not I became a patient or not. I'm not someone who needs to be babied but I need to make sure that if something goes wrong that my doctor would care and it's obvious he doesn't care about the patient. I just wanted to let anyone looking to know that I wasted a morning with someone who treated me with no respect.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING TUMMY TUCK ! Went to Diaco for tummy tuck & breast aug I decided it would come out better if I had them done both together to save on hospital fees. The breast was fine but tummy looks horrible. I have dog ears on both sides and my scar is really big and thick. He cut more skin in his office and made the scar even longer. I gave up and never went back just because all the time I had spent out of work. Today after many years I look at my tummy and truly regret having him do it. He was recommended for the breast but I never read the reviews for the tummy if not I would have gone to another doctor. I can't stand looking at my tummy and I don't let anyone see it because it's always a negative comment. They always say OMG who did that :(

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Love Dr. Diaco and his staff. Had a tummy tuck and implant exchange and the results were better than I expected! Yes Dr. Diaco is very focused during his follow up visits but if you have a question, he doesn't hesitate to answer. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I came to Dr Diaco because I thought my implant was ruptured. He was so kind to see me since my surgery was years ago and out of state.. He ordered an MRI and stayed in contact with me to make sure I was taken care of. His staff was so friendly and welcoming that it made me feel at ease the moment I walked in the door! In the end my MRI came back fine but when I'm ready to replace my implants there is no doubt I will for sure use Dr. Diaco.. Several of my friends have had Breast implants by him and they are all amazing! Great Dr. and staff! There's a reason why Dr. Diaco has the reputation he has... His work speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Daniel Diaco's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)