Ratings for Dr. Daniel Diaco

His rudeness was such a shock to me since he was referred through a personally friend. He acted annoyed if I asked him any questions about what I should do for a breast augmentation. It was clear he didn't care whether or not I became a patient or not. I'm not someone who needs to be babied but I need to make sure that if something goes wrong that my doctor would care and it's obvious he doesn't care about the patient. I just wanted to let anyone looking to know that I wasted a morning with someone who treated me with no respect.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING TUMMY TUCK ! Went to Diaco for tummy tuck & breast aug I decided it would come out better if I had them done both together to save on hospital fees. The breast was fine but tummy looks horrible. I have dog ears on both sides and my scar is really big and thick. He cut more skin in his office and made the scar even longer. I gave up and never went back just because all the time I had spent out of work. Today after many years I look at my tummy and truly regret having him do it. He was recommended for the breast but I never read the reviews for the tummy if not I would have gone to another doctor. I can't stand looking at my tummy and I don't let anyone see it because it's always a negative comment. They always say OMG who did that :(

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

A true artist! I just had my surgery one week ago and am so extremely happy with my results! I came to Dr. Diaco to have a breast repair/exchange/Maxoplexy due to saline implants I had done at another local doctor ten years ago that left me looking deformed, uneven, and in pain. That bad experience w the first doctor left me nerous about having to "fix" a set of messed up breasts and finding confidence in a doctor I could really trust. My friend had her augmentation w Dr Diaco and she had a great experience and looks fantastic! His reputation speaks for itself! I should have gone to Dr Diaco the first time and regret not doing so! Here I am only 8 days AFTER my surgery and I am on NO pain meds (just regular Tylenol), am healing beautifully, my confidence is back, my hubby is happy to see me happy, and I have the breasts I asked for! Can't be more satisfied w my results! I have a blood platelet disorder called Thrombocytopenia which makes me a bleeder. Prior to surgery my platelet count dropped so low I was at risk for bleeding and infection. Dr Diaco took such precaution due to my condition, worked closely w my Asheville, NC Hematologist to run additional blood tests the week before my surgery, and my platelet count went up to a level safe enough to have surgery. He was not going to allow me to have surgery unless that platelet count was higher. He called and talked w the NC nurse the day of my preop to make sure he had the CBC paperwork and ok from my doctor here to proceed w my surgery! FYI...my doctor ten years ago? He knew my platelets were low, sent me into surgery anyway, I had a massive infection, bled, and took over three weeks to heal on massive antibiotics and pain meds! Hm... Which would you choose to be YOUR doctor? Wendy was instrumental in dealing w my Hematologist via phone calls and emails, helping answer my numerous questions, and setting this entire surgery up around our vacation in FL. Yes, I live in NC and Dr Diaco is THE BEST which is why we stayed in FL for 17 days to have vacation one week and surgery and follow up the next half. He is THAT worth it! I did interview a few Asheville and Charlotte docs considered "the best" up here... They gave me the opposite explanation of how they would "fix" me. Total contradiction to what Dr Diaco had first explained would be best for my body type. I knew then I had to have my surgery w Dr Diaco, make the decision to spend half the month in FL and every penny spent was soooo worth this AWESOME experience! Amanda is his surgery nurse who made me feel calm and confident about what all would be done. Knowing she was in the surgery gave me peace. I was in excellent hands! Literally! I have since called to ask questions and Amanda gets on the phone or responds quickly w answers! She is a gem! As for Mandy and rest of the office staff, they have returned every call, put up w my long distance messages to Wendy, made me feel at ease when we had office visits, and I can't begin to praise this entire staff and Dr Diaco enough! Thanking him just doesn't seem sufficient! Thats how truly impressed w him I am!! This is along review... But ya know, Dr Diaco deserves to be given top scores in my book! Don't go to any other plastic surgeon! Stop right here, call their office and go see him! You'll be glad you did!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Love Dr. Diaco and his staff. Had a tummy tuck and implant exchange and the results were better than I expected! Yes Dr. Diaco is very focused during his follow up visits but if you have a question, he doesn't hesitate to answer. Great experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I came to Dr Diaco because I thought my implant was ruptured. He was so kind to see me since my surgery was years ago and out of state.. He ordered an MRI and stayed in contact with me to make sure I was taken care of. His staff was so friendly and welcoming that it made me feel at ease the moment I walked in the door! In the end my MRI came back fine but when I'm ready to replace my implants there is no doubt I will for sure use Dr. Diaco.. Several of my friends have had Breast implants by him and they are all amazing! Great Dr. and staff! There's a reason why Dr. Diaco has the reputation he has... His work speaks for itself!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

My experience was a total disaster with Dr Diaco. I wanted no larger than C implants and got DD instead, which I was definitely not happy about....then one was encapsulated and I had to go to office for ultrasound therapy quite often, on one visit Dr D literally squeezed and pressed so hard on that implant as almost to try and break the encapsulation, this was extremely painful and brought me to tears!! Several years later it was discovered on a mammogram that both my implants were ruptured and I had breast cancer in one breast. Long story short, I had a bilateral mastectomy with breast reconstruction done with the most professional, caring, perfectionist plastic surgeon in the Tampa area....i am so thankful that I found HER... yes an outstanding female that went above and beyond my expectations...she is without a doubt my guardian angel..,.it's just so very unfortunate that I chose Dr Diaco in the first place...a word to the wise from someone that experienced a total nightmare with Dr Diaco..,please save yourself the stress and heartaches and don't go to Dr D, because everyone deserves so much better!!

Submitted October 18, 2015

My experience with Dr Diaco was excellent! You will love your results. The staff is super friendly! I highly recommend him :)

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The staff and Dr Diaco was great and I'm very happy with everything!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Horrible experience. 14 thousand dollars later, two infections, finding another surgeon and being admitted into the hospital for a severe infection. Diaco refused to transfer medical records to my new surgeon. Ended up with permanent scarring for a mistake he made and didn't wanna fix. Would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted January 10, 2015

Fantastic experience with Dr. Diaco - he is a incredidible doctor!! I had some "bags under my eye" surgery and a chemical peel done - and true to his word, the eyes look fantastic!!! I love my new skin - and I haven't worn concealer since! If you have age spots/sun spots- or if your under eye area is starting to look aged or droopy - Dr. Diaco is your answer and you will LOVE your results!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Daniel Diaco's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)