Ratings for Dr. Neil Levitsky

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and really just one of a kind. He has a very unique ability to connect with everyone in the room and to give you tools to last a lifetime.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

He is an amazing doctor! He listened to me and gave me the appropriate tools to deal with my issues and negative thoughts. Without him I would not be happy. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Very patient and understanding doctor! Knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Levitsky is kind, friendly and extremely knowledgable! Both he and his assistant are approachable, helpful and accommodating. Nothing at all like the fake negative comments here!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Levitsky has helped me immensely. He is kind, approachable, super knowledgeable and always presenting me with tools and methods that are up to date and extremely helpful. He is a blessing!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He is good in mindfulness/cbt. He does seem to have a little mental challenge himself as sometimes he seem in his own world. However, I am happy that he has help me to be calmer, reduce my anxiety with the technique he taught. i think if you have anxiety,panic attack, his group therapy is really good.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Levitsky many times over the past decade and found him exceptionally helpful, empathetic, kind and professional. I did not experience any of the negative things noted by some of the others posting here. If you're suffering from clinical depression/anxiety and want tools (not just medication) to get better - he's well worth a try!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have just recently completed Dr. Levitsky's MBCT course and have learned a great deal about myself throughout this 8 week program. I feel like a different person leading a richer life as result. I feel that Dr. Levitsky is the ideal psychiatrist to be leading such a program as he is kind, supportive, knowledgeable and has a unique ability to make everyone in the room feel at ease. I feel I have walked away with many useful tools to put to use when life's challenges come along. I would highly recommend this program.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I had a brief history with this doctor and left soon after I started. It was mainly due to his personality. I noticed that he was very sensitive to questions about his treatment seemingly perceiving in a distorted way instead of genuine information gathering. Also noticed his arrogance and grandiosity of his persona. Left because did not feel comfortable with a doctor who wasn't in control of his own emotions and attitude!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I found Dr. Levitsky's program very beneficial.From the very fist session the class got tools to work with.The course content is very rich including valuable and simple exercises for you to do as homework. This helps you walk away with practical steps for a lifetime. I highly recommend this cognitive behaviour thereapy class on anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013