Ratings for Dr. Neil Levitsky

Saw this individual circa June 2013 and he proceeded to sit on his own couch and ask for permission to type, verbatim, what patient says, into his laptop. He says 'no problem' after patient expresses appreciation for NL MD's time. His office imposes seemingly a doubly heavy fine for missing any appointment. His secretary seems like a humane person. Do not let this individual 'professionally opine' whether you're eligible for his cognitive behavioural group. Not worth the candle. Not worth the candle.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This doctor is committed to helping his patience. He listens. He offers a variety of tools to help with disorders. He specializes in Acceptance Commitment Therapy which can be a bit of challenge to understand at the start.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and really just one of a kind. He has a very unique ability to connect with everyone in the room and to give you tools to last a lifetime.

Submitted December 9, 2017

He is an amazing doctor! He listened to me and gave me the appropriate tools to deal with my issues and negative thoughts. Without him I would not be happy. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Very patient and understanding doctor! Knowledgeable too!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

Dr. Levitsky is kind, friendly and extremely knowledgable! Both he and his assistant are approachable, helpful and accommodating. Nothing at all like the fake negative comments here!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Levitsky has helped me immensely. He is kind, approachable, super knowledgeable and always presenting me with tools and methods that are up to date and extremely helpful. He is a blessing!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

He is good in mindfulness/cbt. He does seem to have a little mental challenge himself as sometimes he seem in his own world. However, I am happy that he has help me to be calmer, reduce my anxiety with the technique he taught. i think if you have anxiety,panic attack, his group therapy is really good.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Levitsky many times over the past decade and found him exceptionally helpful, empathetic, kind and professional. I did not experience any of the negative things noted by some of the others posting here. If you're suffering from clinical depression/anxiety and want tools (not just medication) to get better - he's well worth a try!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have just recently completed Dr. Levitsky's MBCT course and have learned a great deal about myself throughout this 8 week program. I feel like a different person leading a richer life as result. I feel that Dr. Levitsky is the ideal psychiatrist to be leading such a program as he is kind, supportive, knowledgeable and has a unique ability to make everyone in the room feel at ease. I feel I have walked away with many useful tools to put to use when life's challenges come along. I would highly recommend this program.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016