Ratings for Dr. Larry Vinuela

He's young and excellent . His staff Maria and Lillie are knd and cmpassionate. My dental situation was a mess...but the dr. Calmly explaned every aspect of the pro's and con's to me in detail. And the office is basically spotless. If you want knowledge, no bs and great staff, see this doctor. My cleaning looks xcellent. ...done by the doctor and hygienest (?sp) Lillie. Thanks again, doctor, Marie and Lillie. I got sick from fibromyalgia attack...they helped me with that as well:-) ya gotta love'm. Signed, Happy Older Lady in Pembroke Pines.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr Vinuela and staff were couteous and helpful. This was my first visit (consultation/xrays) and I will be back for cleaning soon. Great experience!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

BEWARE...Staff in billing department does not act in patients best interest. Don't accept pre-qualification insurance approval over the telephone. It's a scam and you will be stuck with a large bill. Always have your insurance company mail you an Estimate of Benefits before any work is done.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

DR is great, however staff if horrible, my son went in and my insurance was charged for tons of work they didnt do, it took me 4 months to get them to fix it afte my insurance was harrasing me. Then they said i needed work, put in a referral, and called me back saying my referral was good and i did almsoyt $2000 worth of work, and in the end my insurance never approved the work, yet they say its my fault for having services rendered and i have to pay, I had no urgency of work and if it didnt get approved I would not have had the services. i am still battling this bill. thanks for nothing but a headache.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012