Ratings for Dr. Marc Goldstein

Best dentist ever. Has a really nice smile and professional attitude. 10/10 would recommend any day. Glad he's been my dentist for 15 years...

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

Such a warm and friendly practice. Makes you feel at ease. Really great at explaining what is going on and why, etc. Also VERY gentle. You guys are awesome!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Great service.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

My youngest daughter had to have a couple of teeth pulled and was very frightened (I was nervous too!). Dr. Goldstein was reassuring and calm. The appointment was so easy. His reassuring demeanor was very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

He was very rude to me and did not seem to take into consideration my my needs. He and his staff, especially the desk secretary were very unfriendly.

Submitted November 17, 2015

I had a treatment with Dr. Marc Goldstein and he did a bad job.....The crown is different color , very bright white , making a visible difference with other teeth much yellow. He just look and justifies this opera so I will make a complaint.... I don't understand how stupid things happen, but happen.......

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I have been with Dr. Marc for almost 10 years now. I find him to be kind, honest, and patient. We moved out of the neighborhood but still come to see him for our dental care.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

you guys rock!! I'm nervous going to my doctor and dentist and never felt comfortable sitting in the dentist's chair. Dr. Goldstein changed all that. His ease of manner and relaxed approach is refreshing. I've never felt pressured to get work done.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is very personable and makes the dentist visit a painless experience which is great for kids especially. However, I have seen a huge increase in the number of cavities diagnosed in my kids since switching dentists and I worry this is due to Dr Goldstein over treating minor issues that years ago would not even have been discovered let alone treated. Wait and see has less risk than drill and fill in my opinion.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Goldstein is fantastic. He has"good hands" and never hurts me. I hate going to the dentist since I was a kid. He is very good at what he does and every filling he has done has been pain free. Been with him for over 7 years and recommend him to all my friends. Staff is very helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014