Ratings for Dr. Werner Spangehl

Dr.Spangehl just delivered my son last week. He is hands down the best doctor I've ever had/met. He was so caring, and really went the extra mile during my entire labor & delivery. He took the time to know me & my husband and just really impressed us both. It's nice to know there's still amazing doctors out there.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Spangehl for about 10 years and he's my fave doctor ever. He's very thorough and excellent at remembering details.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Spangehl is an amazing doctor. He took care of me during my pregnancy at Peace Arch maternity clinic and was patient, informative and very caring. He has a great personality, takes a genuine interest in you and your family and provides world-class care. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr. Spangehl in the best doctor i have ever had. He listens and is so thourough

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The Doctor is congenial, however, on more than one occasions, he was not understanding and I did not receive the help I needed especially where severe pain was an issue.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I found Dr.Spangehl to be punctual however he was in and out so quickly that I hardly had time to ask my questions. Punctuality isn't everything if you want quality time with your doctor. After I had my baby, he stopped in for about 30 seconds to say congratulations and that was the last time I saw him. He wasn't terrible, I just perfer to have an opportunity to build trust with my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012