Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Gladstone

The best around. As a future physician I can testify that Dr. Gladstone's professionalism, intelligence, and ability to communicate is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable, kind and very compassionate physician who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Gladstone is the best neurologist I've had, excellent in managing headaches and migraines. When I first saw Dr. Gladstone, I suffered terrible acute migraines and a constant headache. Now, I became headache free and after several years I feel back to normal. Thank you Dr. Gladstone for the excellent care you've giving me over the last couple of years.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can say, without a doubt, that Dr. Gladstone changed my life. I developed chronic migraines in my early 40s and spent years trying to solve the problem. I saw a variety of doctors and was put on several different medications. It got to a point where I struggled to remember what I was taking. I was in a very bad place. Enter Dr. Gladstone. He used the first appointment to scare me straight, radically change my medication, and chart a new path for treatment. 30 days later I was well on my way to recovery and have been virtually migraine free for 2+ years. Thank you Dr. Gladstone!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Gladstone for over 10 years and I he is excellent. Always helpfull and is very knowledgeable. He is caring and has been very helpful over the years. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

September 21,2015 was my first visit to Dr.Jonathan Gladstone. At that time my migraines were at an all time high. I could barely function, couldn't go to work, couldn't do daily functions. I always had a migraine. I've been a migraine sufferer for over 22 years and thank God everyday that I was referred to Dr.Gladstone. At the time of my first visit I was and still am getting botox injections every 2 - 3 months. I was also taking 12 Tylenol #1's every day because the pain was so bad. I was also taking Trintellix (anti-depressant), Abilify (anti-anxiety medication) and Lyrica (for my Fibromyalgia). The migraines were getting worse by the minute and even the 12 Tylenol # 1's I was taking was not doing anything. So I met with Dr.Gladstone and he heard my story, he looked at me and said "You are going to Kill yourself". With the amount of Tylenol I was taking along with the other meds I was headed down a scary path. He advised me to stop taking the Tylenol ASAP and even suggested that I go into the hospital to do so. When I left his office, I never took another Tylenol or any of the meds for that matter again. Tuesday, June 7th 2016 was my follow up appointment and Dr. Gladstone and he was so proud of me. I went from having migraines 24/7 to literally maybe 5 a month. Now I do attribute this to the botox. But taking the Tylenol and everything else was counterproductive. Dr.G thank you so much for giving me the wake up call I needed. You are truly a life saver. Your words have given me my life back and while my migraines aren't 100% gone I am so grateful for the progress I've made. There aren't enough words to explain how this man has changed my life. Anyone with migraines knows how debilitating they are. I know feel free. Thank you a million times. Alicia Maitland

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Gladstone is a kind, compassionate, brilliant neurologist. His attentiveness, precision and professionalism gave me my life back. As an academic struggling with chronic daily migraines following a concussion, I suffered for several years before receiving a referral to him. These persistent migraines negatively affected my professional and personal life. Dr. Gladstone is incredibly organized, thorough and effective. Do what he proposes. You can trust him. He can help you manage your migraines if you let him guide you through the process. There is hope. He gave me a practical toolkit for preventing and managing migraines— using preventative and rescue meds and empowering me to make positive life decisions that assist in preventing and combatting migraines. On follow up appointments, he has tweaked my medication and lifestyle interventions, refining the ideas, adapting them to my particular situation and referring me to other resources that may also help. Dr. Gladstone relies upon a multifaceted approach with interventions that have proven efficacy and is gifted at tailoring them to the patient. My migraines are now far less frequent and are manageable thanks to his intervention. I no longer feel paralyzed by an oncoming migraine and I am free to live my life—to write, teach and enjoy time with family and friends. Dr. Gladstone is also a delightful person—convivial, understanding, focused and easy to talk with—all essential qualities in an effective clinician. He is the best of the best and it is a privilege to be in his care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

As a lifelong sufferer of headaches, the most recent lasting 4+ years, I was pretty skeptical that things would ever get better. In my life Ive consulted with 4 neurologists, have tried dozens of different drugs, acupuncture, natural medicines, a sleep study, dabbled with hallucinogens, and have quit every possible food product at some point or another, in a vain attempt at some sort of relief. By this point, I had accepted my fate & was prepared to meet this new doctor who, I assumed, who just rush me though without any results like all the others. I was ready to be shuffled through the system, and prepared to go through the motions like I had been for most of my adult life. I can't say enough good things about Dr.Gladstone, and it's not just because I am currently headache free. He was genuinely interested in my quality of life & upset that I had suffered for so long. Within minutes of meeting him, I was hopeful...and it was for good reason. Dr.Gladstone immediately suggested that I may be suffering from a different condition that no other doctor had even suggested before. Within a few days of trying a new treatment, my 4 year headache stopped. Dr. Gladstone has followed up with me to ensure things are still well and has given me a clear plan of action to continue on to ensure the headaches stay away. I never imagined that I would be pain free. I really didn't think it was possible. Thank you Dr. Gladstone!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been a patient for 5 years.... like the new secretary, appreciate Dr G's careful consideration of every option.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I will admit I thought this clinic was going to be just a storefront for Botox injections. I walked out of another doctors office for just that reason. I was VERY impressed with Dr. Gladstone. His questions were thorough, he really listened and did not push any agenda. Yes, he did mention Botox as an option, not the only option. I was very impressed and left with a treatment plan that I am willing to try that makes complete sense. Very glad I went.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014