Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Gladstone

I first saw Dr. Gladstone for chronic headaches as a result of a Traumatic Brain Injury and other multiple injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident. My previously active lifestyle was deadened by pain and lack of any tolerable or effective medication. Dr. Gladstone was compassionate, thorough and gave me hope with the introduction of Botox injections every 3 months. Improvement was slow, but steady over the first several years. However, tracking my headaches showed wonderfully positive results in the frequency, intensity and duration of my headaches. In the last year or so my headaches are no longer a significant source of my daily pain issues. Improvement continues even after nearly 10 years of treatment. Regarding my musculoskeletal injuries, Dr. Gladstone kindly referred me to a pain management physician where I continue to experience exceptional nerve pain relief from regular treatments. Dr. Gladstone’s wisdom, knowledge and compassionate care have given me so much more reason and ability to participate in life as fully as possible after a life altering brain injury. I give him the highest praise for both professional and compassionate care. Every day that I am able to be physically active and migraine-free, I owe to the perseverance and individualized care I continue to receive from Dr. Gladstone.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

After struggling with chronic sever migraines for decades, I finally got to see Dr. Gladstone. It was well worth the wait! Fairly quickly he was able to make his diagnosis and treatment plan. While it wasn't easy, it was highly effective and now after a couple of years of solid, consistent effort, I am off all medications except for Tylenol. What a relief and game changer. My quality of life is much better and that crushing pain has disappeared.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I know Dr Gladstone for several years. Dr. Gladstone is very professional, intelligent and has helped with my health. I am very grateful because my life has changed. Thank you Dr. J. Gladstone for your help and knowledge. With gratitude, Delia F :).

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

You are Better Off to Find another Neurologist!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I too was excited to see him based on these ratings - but was left completely unimpressed. To prescribe a migraine medication that lists suicidal thoughts as a less common side effect to someone who tells him that she gets the rarer side effects, lives alone, and has a history with depression....and not offer to monitor them with any follow-up is plain negligent. In addition, he took months to write the consult note to my family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

After reading reviews on here I was very optimistic about my appointment. I waited more than 2 hours to see him and when I did I felt that he had already made up his mind on a treatment plan before he really understood the situation.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The best around. As a future physician I can testify that Dr. Gladstone's professionalism, intelligence, and ability to communicate is truly one of a kind.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable, kind and very compassionate physician who truly cares about his patients. Dr. Gladstone is the best neurologist I've had, excellent in managing headaches and migraines. When I first saw Dr. Gladstone, I suffered terrible acute migraines and a constant headache. Now, I became headache free and after several years I feel back to normal. Thank you Dr. Gladstone for the excellent care you've giving me over the last couple of years.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I can say, without a doubt, that Dr. Gladstone changed my life. I developed chronic migraines in my early 40s and spent years trying to solve the problem. I saw a variety of doctors and was put on several different medications. It got to a point where I struggled to remember what I was taking. I was in a very bad place. Enter Dr. Gladstone. He used the first appointment to scare me straight, radically change my medication, and chart a new path for treatment. 30 days later I was well on my way to recovery and have been virtually migraine free for 2+ years. Thank you Dr. Gladstone!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient with Dr. Gladstone for over 10 years and I he is excellent. Always helpfull and is very knowledgeable. He is caring and has been very helpful over the years. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016