Ratings for Dr. Maribel Mendoza

She has a busy clinic but definitely worth the wait for she takes time to listen to my concerns. Happy to answer questions and does not make you feel that you are wasting her time. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

We have been seeing Dr. Mendoza for 6 years. My kids love her a lot. Our family is blessed for she is caring and is really passionate in what she does. Her morning staff are very helpful. We love Dr Mendoza and her team.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

My wife and I saw her for a walk in. Our impression: young, firm but friendly. I've never seen a doctor who would spend so much time for us. She's thorough and answered our questions. I wish we found her earlier. Unfortunately, she's no longer accepting new patients. Her patients are fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Been my doctor since 2012. Very thorough, professional and personable. Excellent doctor. Would recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I brought my daughter to her clinic once for a walk in consultation. She's nice and okay. However, she was somewhat quiet and cold to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Mendoza is amazing.She is so knowledgeable and professional and I trust her judgement. She is always patient, especially with my 5 year old and Takes the time to listen and diagnose accurately. She always requests a follow up appointment to ensure all is well. She is always available when I call to book an appointment and has often taken my daughter immediately. She is great with children and adults. Sometimes there is a bit of a wait when you have an appointment because she is so in demand and so good at what she does, but she's worth the wait. Her staff are polite and professional. Thank you to Dr.Mendoza and her team.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

One of the best doctors that I've ever encountered. I'm so glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

She's thorough with good bed side manners. Never rushes and takes times to listen to your concerns. Our family is lucky to have her as our family Dr. Thank you, Dr Mendoza!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Need more experience to get on top of other doctors

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr Mendoza is our family doc from last 6 years. She is a gem like person. She is not only a doctor but a true human being who is kind, helpful and humble. She listens to all of your concerns and explains very well. We are so lucky to have her as our family doc. My girls like her a lot. When I had a miscarriage and was very upset, Dr Mendoza helped me to get over that phase with her kindness. She gave me hope. I had a baby in summer and I could see her excitement. She remained very concerned throughout this time and referred me to the best doctor. Very knowledgeable n accommodating. I love her!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017