Ratings for Dr. Hamid M. Nia

Went to the ER for a kidney stone, chest pains, ended up with 3 stents. Dr Nia is an excellent DR. at the hospital and his offices. Office is clean, staff is friendly, helpful, knowledgable. Dr Nia is one of the best Dr.s I have met over the years of seeing Dr.s. He is really good at what he does.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I arrived at HUMC this past Sunday with chest pains. I was given a EKG and it was abnormal. I was taken to the cardiac ER and was seen by the ER doctor. I ask if he knew Dr Hamid Nia. Would you believe my good fortune he was in the ER and saw me within 10 minutes. I was admitted and tested thru Monday. Dr Nia's care was excellent and he even stayed with me during the Stress Test and gave me my diagnosis and evaluation when I was done along with a plan for my health issues. I was scared and he eased my mind . He has a wonderful bed side manner and his confidence is reassuring. Thank you Dr Nia!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Dr. Nia placed 3 stents in my heart, i am so greatful to him. He saved my life by his timely and appropriate action. He is very knowledgable and has the greatest bedside manners. He is very accessible, responds to calls even in the middle of the night. My risk factors are under very good control, he talked with my family in great detail when I was in the hospital anf was very comforting and re assuring. I recommend him highly to anyone in need of a great cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013