Ratings for Dr. Dale Clayton

I've been seeing Dr. Clayton for 2 - 3 years on a regular basis. When I first went to him my diabetes was out of whack as was my life style. So popping two Metformins a day was not helping. Dr. Clayton was able to quickly drive some good sense into my thick skull apart from putting me on a more appropriate treatment regime and the results have been great. I have found him knowledgeable, patient, considerate about my thoughts and opinions and has an absolutely amazing "bed-side manner" that instills confidence. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Excellent. Geniune, kind. Listens Understands the nature of Type 1 Diabetes

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Don’t even bother waste of time another doctor that only cares about money

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I have been seeing him for 4 years or so and he is the kindest physician I have ever come into contact with. He listens and seems genuinely interested in you as a patient and person. He is also very aware of up and coming drugs that may be helpful for you. Seems very knowledgeable. Admin staff goes above and beyond to be friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

One word for Dr. Clayton- AMAZING! He is very attentive, punctual, informative, helpful ,as well as knowledgeable. He takes his time to address your questions and concerns. In my books he is the best doctor I have ever seen, and that is no exaggeration. I left that office feeling content, happy and optimistic (something that I have not been dealing with my health issue for the last seven years, and dealing with multiple people in regards to this specific issue) If you are considering seeing Dr. Clayton he will make it worth you while. Thank you, once again your an amazing one of a kind doctor!!! -Stephanie R

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Looking for an endocrinologist who will treat Addison's disease, type e one and hypothyroidism. From reading these comments it is obvious several are planted, false ratings. For that and the fact he doesn't seem to know Addison's disease I will not consider him. My life means too much to me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Clayton is a great doctor! He has helped me improve my A1C and knows a lot about insulin pumps. He is genuine and caring and really has helped me with my Type 1 Diabetes!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Beware of this doctor! I saw him for my diabetes. He does try to care because he also has it but that doesn't mean he knows exactly what i'm going through. He just doesn't listen and thinks he doesn't need to ask me anything.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Clayton genuinely cares for his patients and takes his time understanding the patients condition as well as explaining the treatment options. Dr. Clayton is a super nice guy and has a very laid back approach.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Clayton disregarded all my symptoms and treated me without care or consideration. I would never reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted September 6, 2016