Ratings for Dr. Dale Clayton

Looking for an endocrinologist who will treat Addison's disease, type e one and hypothyroidism. From reading these comments it is obvious several are planted, false ratings. For that and the fact he doesn't seem to know Addison's disease I will not consider him. My life means too much to me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Clayton is a great doctor! He has helped me improve my A1C and knows a lot about insulin pumps. He is genuine and caring and really has helped me with my Type 1 Diabetes!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Beware of this doctor! I saw him for my diabetes. He does try to care because he also has it but that doesn't mean he knows exactly what i'm going through. He just doesn't listen and thinks he doesn't need to ask me anything.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Clayton genuinely cares for his patients and takes his time understanding the patients condition as well as explaining the treatment options. Dr. Clayton is a super nice guy and has a very laid back approach.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Clayton disregarded all my symptoms and treated me without care or consideration. I would never reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted September 6, 2016

I can't really add anything to what has been stated already. You can't do any better than Dr. Clayton.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr Clayton has by far been one of the best specialists I've ever seen. He is so kind and takes the time to really listen and get to know you. His office is super clean and well kept, and his staff are professional . Time will not be wasted with him . I had a wonderful experience! Thank you Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Awesome - explains things in layman's terms. Thinks outside the box. Love his receptionist - she also has a great sense of humour. He has assisted my husband with the control of his diabetes, I have had to wait a couple of times in the waiting room, but over all a very good and knowledgeable specialist.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I think he is a great doctor from my one visit. However, I'm trying to reschedule an appt. and the phone just drops the call and there is no response to email... Any one have any info?

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I was very impressed by Dr. Clayton. He was prompt, personable and succinct. He really listened and took the time to explain things my previous endo never even evaluated. His receptionist (Courtney) was also very kind, even when I accidentally missed a scheduled appointment. The office was also very impressive - clean, professional and easy to access parking. I am thrilled he has assumed my care!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015