Ratings for Dr. Chris Bailey

I cannot state with any more severe warning,stay as far away as possible from this Dr. There is absolutely no way that I can tell all the details of my experience with this Dr in less than 1000 words. The last 4 years of my life have been devastating as the result of Dr Bailys incompetence. He assured me that after performing the surgery for a L4,L5,S1 problem that I would be left with little to no leg pain and possibly some residual back pain. That couldnt be further from what I am actually experiencing, for 4 years I have suffered chronic to severe pain issues in my back and syatic nerve. If not for the help of my other Dr's I truly dont know what my day to day life would be like. Its an exisistence that is simply survival, get through the day. My marridge , my job ,my kids ,all have been severly affected because of Dr Bailys incompetence and total lack of compassion. Please contact me, let me share my story with you if you are contimplating surgery with this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013