Dr. Yvonne Hernandez

Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Hernandez

Excellent and friendly staff. Cared about the pain I felt and was very careful of minimizing pain. Really professional.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Highly recommend Dr. Hernandez. I have great anxiety regarding dentist but with Dr. Hernandez I feel at ease.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Best place ever. So professional and very easy on you. I have a phobia of dentists and this place i don't have any phobia. Go here only if you want the best dentist and staff in the world.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

My 9 year old child came for a check up and regular clean only and according to our Blue Cross health benefit, we're only allowed to have one polishing unit a year. They never asked me if i wanted another polishing for my child this time. We had previously done the polishing in August 2012. They went ahead and did it without asking for my permission then charged us an extra $120 on top of the $99 that's covered by my plan. The service was in less than half an hour. If we had no coverage, that would be a total cost of $219. Unbelievable! I'm very upset they never consulted me first. Will never come back and very bad customer relations.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013