Ratings for Dr. Sonia Ter Kuile

Dr Kuile is a very good doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

She is very thorough and very good at explaining the treatment she prescribes. Gives a good run down of her reasoning and doesn't talk down to you as some other experts tend to. A delight to work with and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

I really don't know how or why this woman is a Dr., she has no personality and doesn't care AT ALL. I've seen her twice for two different issues and both times she told me we may never know the cause of the problem. Then she passes you off to someone else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I think Dr. Ter Kuile is fantastic. She immediately noticed my son's delayed development. Called me at home to discuss, had us in again to be sure. Reassured me, was the first person to ask how I was doing. She referred us to specialists immediately. This was after other doctors missed it. I have always found her to be warm and attentive and truly concerned about our family's wellbeing. So happy to have found her. Just sometimes frustrated with the appointment booking system, once made appointment to get prescription and she wasn't there so i saw the nurse and then had to go back.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Pros: in and out fast like a 7-11. Cons: not very helpful, doesn't listen, doesn't provide solutions, has a pass the buck mentality, also no snacks or big gulps. Seriously tho - I've been to her 5 times now and I truly question why she is a doctor she pretty much ignores your feedback and barely examines you then just refers you to somebody else. Definitely seems like her heart isn't into this....

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Ter Kuile is constantly forgetting about me and leaving my problems and health concerns completely unattended and ignored while she goes on vacation. several times per year. she does not notify any patients when she leaves for extended periods and if you are waiting to hear back from her.. don't hold your breath. you probably won't. she's friendly, but nothing ever really gets resolved or diagnosed and she is always referring me to someone else.. or at least telling me that she has referred me.. and then I wait for months.. and months.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Takes the time to listen to your concerns. Overall, very pleased with this physician.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012