Ratings for Dr. Pranjal Shamsher

Waste of time and money... I was told it clear in month and still no results

flag | Submitted January 14, 2020

Lost lot of money with no betterment in health treatment is been given with no prescription. When asked about the treatment course they say within 6 months but no changes in skin even though treatment is been taken for four months. Worst treatment and Best money making idealogy.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I did not find this doctor patient friendly, she does not tell with what medications she is treating. She says the medicines have patents, but as per human rights we have the right to know what medication is being recommended. Worst of all, medicines do not work and the medicines are extremely expensive which runs for 2 years of treatment. We do not get the bill for consultation of Rs 500.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I have been conscious about my skin for a long time as I had hyper-pigmentation, particularly on the upper lip. I used the cleanser, toner, sunscreen everything but it made no difference. I would get temporary results. One day my skin looked great and the other day back to normal. So I decided to consult a good dermatologist and after a long search and much investigation I went to see Dr Pranjal doctor and took her treatment. I was very impatient when I started the treatment and was expecting quick results which would disappoint me. But the only reason I continued with my treatment is because I had paid a good amount in advance. The main reason I wanted to stop my treatment in between is because I was running out of patience and Dr. Pranjal told me to avoid using concealers so I was not sure how to hide my dark skin till it was cured. Later I didn’t have to regret my decision when I started seeing noticeable results within a couple of months. My upper lip pigmentation had started lightening and not just that the overall texture of my skin started getting a lot smoother. Overall I am happy with the progress and don’t feel the need to complain about anything anymore.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

After years of suffering from Melasma, spending lots of money, time and seeing many dermatologist with very little result, I consulted Dr Pranjal Shamsher out of desperation but was not hoping for much. But her medicines and treatment turned out to be very secure, effective and the patient can see obvious results in a few days, of course depending on the patient's skin condition. I have been quite pleased with her treatment and have noticed quite a change in my skin. The follow up home treatment and packs and creams are also doing well with my skin.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

My skin is as oily as it gets. After years of trying to find a product, be it a home product or a product from over the counter to help control it, I had pretty much given up. I tried everything from the products to changing my diet too. But got maybe like 5-10% result and that too would keep fluctuating. Like one day skin would feel good and the other day back to routine. I was totally frustrated. Finally my friend recommended this skin doctor by the name Dr Pranjal Shamsher. Reluctantly though I decided to see her and also took her treatment. One night I tried her given face pack. In one use my skin felt so good. I woke up and my face wasn't an oil slick. With every use my skin is getting better. But I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope it does not give effect temporarily and not turn out to be like the same products that I have tried which work one day and the other day have to start from scratch.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I used to be afraid to look at people because I thought all they could see was my acne, but now I walk out of my home and face the world without make-up and am proud of it!! Thank you so much Dr Pranjal Shamsher. I wish I would have taken before photos, but there was no way you would get me in front of a camera, but now I will proudly take photos because there are noticeably less acne lesion, my skin looks much much better. But it took a lot of patience to get these results that I wanted and paid for. Never mind though, as far as I got the results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Fake doctor.. all the below reviews are fake. Both husband and wife are cheating customers by charging exorbitant amount for their useless herbal treatment and heavy marketing

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Ihad gone there for some skin treatment. After fooling for about almost 1 year my problem increased . Changed the dr. Not satisfied with the results

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I suffered from psoriasis for over 17 yrs now and a friend at the hospital where I work gave me Dr Pranjal Mam Shamsher’s reference as her child was treated for Eczema and it worked magic on her. I was reluctant but I can say that I am absolutely delighted with the treatment and it has cleared up my psoriasis upto 80%. It has changed my life though I am not 100% cured and I thank God for this blessing that I am now able to be free of most of my psoriasis. I have recommend many people to her from Bangalore and hope they find the same success with their ailments.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016