Ratings for Dr. Clara Kwak

Love this dentist!! Her chairs have massage! She’s also so knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

I've been visiting Dr. Clara for many years now and am very happy with her excellent service.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Life is good when you have a good dentist! Alberta needs a universal dental care for all of its citizens

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Clara is efficient and knowledgeable along with compassionate, caring, and gentle. Excellent service always from everyone who works there. I am highly pleased with results of my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

I really like Dr. Clara, she completes the work needed quickly and explains what's needed and why. I am hoping they get a new hygienist though as I felt the one that I had on my last cleaning appt was highly ineffective it took forever and it didn't feel like she actually did any cleaning.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I like Dr. Clara Kwak - she is thorough and doesn't take on situations she is not a specialist in. I had a cleaning and check-up at last appointment. Everything was quick, easy and punctual - no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Had a cleaning appointment yesterday and the hygienist did my cleaning within 30 minutes, no polish. The hygienist was not good with the suction as she kept the suction and dental tool inside my mouth when she told me to close for suction. How would I be able to fully close my mouth if there are other tools in the way??? She also left the suction placed on the inside of my bottom lip and it was pinched.. I now have a few bumps/spots from that. Usually there is a bag that they give with toothbrush,floss, etc but I never got one on my way out.. This dental place has not been bad prior to this experience.. hopefully next time Ill get a more experience hygienist..

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

highly recommend. always punctual and professional

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr Clara Kwai is a great dentist.Everytime leaving her office there is never any complaints is like she was never in my mouth to begin with, feather hands I like to say. Job will done.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I had a cleaning. It went well. Oh good, I'm over 50 characters.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018