Ratings for Dr. Kotima Koala

I have been seeing this Dr. since around 2007/2008. She has done two root canals, one additional crown, one extraction and replaced several fillings. I am 70 and have had four dentists and two periodontists. Dr. Koala is tops. She walks you through all the procedures and ask for concerns. She is pleasant and always in a good mood. she remembers your name and if she sees you out shopping comes over and greets you. Very, very good dentist. Out of my four dentists she is one of the bes,t right up there with Dr. Gosewich.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Koala for many years. She has done an excellent job of restoring my dental health. I’ve been to a number of bad dentists in my days. She does not do work unless it is required. She is very trust worthy and does not take you to the cleaners. I recommend her especially if you have a fear of the dentist. She is gentle and will make sure you do not feel any pain. The work she does is excellent. She knows her business and is very good at what she does.e

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

My wife and I and our two kids have been with Dr. Koala for more then five years and she is fantastic. She really cares about her patients and takes the time to explain procedures and takes the time to do things right. The staff is friendly and definitely knowledgeable when it comes to insurance claims. Never had any issues with billing. Really pleased with our service and will continue to go to her as long as she is practicing. Absolutely recommend her and her fantastic staff.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Koala has been my dentist for over 5 years and I couldn't be happier with her. She's very knowledgeable and truly cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Koala is very pleasant and understanding. She did a root canal on my tooth and I was very nervous. She helped me get through the procedure with lots of comfort. Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Got my crown done there recently, extremely satisfied and pleased with the work she has done. Very polite and professional. Great attitude, amazing staff, and over all great clinic. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Best dental experience so far. I finally had a clear understanding of what was being done and was surprised to have a root canal done and no pain associated with it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

The place is fine for cleanings but avoid getting any treatment there. My wife and I both had complications while getting a simple cavity corrected.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

She isn't a skilled dentist like others I have been seen, she doesn't explain treatment well and this concerning. I also don't like her attitude towards her patients and staff

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Best dental office in the east end! You can actually forget why you are there! Everyone is fun and I spend more time laughing with them than thinking about my cleaning!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015