Ratings for Dr. Christian Marquez

Beware of Uvalde Urgent care and Christian Marquez and staff. Dr wouldn't even take the time to see me at all. got script from some disgusting woman who was not a doctor and had an attitude problem big time. Lady, get out of med field, Doctor too lazy to look at my condition. Lazy Lazy Lazy...wrote less than needed prescription, promised me a referral to specialist one day and when I called on Monday for the appt, wouldn't give a referral. My condition was worse than seen in any past cases but still no care for me. SEVERAL phone calls on Monday to their office, doctor won't take time to speak with us. promised referral again, no phone call back. I have no less than 200 LARGE VERY PAINFUL puss filled blisters all over my hands. condition got worse after using their medication. still doctor won't take the time to get off his lazy A to see me. worthless trip to this office. wish someone would take his license away! Is it leagal to prescribe medication if he didn't even see my condition?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012