Ratings for Dr. Lisa McCaffrey

She is a lovely Doctor. I have had her for many years now. I'm currently switching doctors because it takes over a month to see her because she is part time. Plus the receptionist always seems to be unorganized. I've been trying to call in for a couple days now to make an appointment and I'm continually put on hold. She leaves you on hold for quite some time. Today for example she put me on hold for 20 min then the phone went dead. I called back and their voicemail let me know they don't answer phones after 2. It really is too bad the receptionist is this bad and the wait times to get in are so bad. She is a sweet doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Love her compassion and care. She is very helpful and rules out everything could ask for a better Doc. She is always late and is only part time which is a pain but when it is your turn she does take the time to go above and beyond

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

She is a very insightful, compassionate physician who gives you the time needed to explain what you are experiencing. I also like that she is not quick to prescribe medication unless she absolutely feels that there is no other way to rectify your issue. I could complain about punctuality but because of her in-depth style of care, I can only say it is a bonus to have a physician like this in today's "quick, fast and in a hurry" world. I do wish she was full time though.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. McCaffrey is a caring and compassionate doctor. She is knowledgable and extremely thorough. She is personable and takes the time to really listen to you.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

She is a great dr! my only problem with her is that every appointment i go to i wait 30min-an hour. She is also part-time which sucks for my situation because shes also my childrens doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

very personable and knowledgeable! great doctor.... too bad she's only part time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013