Ratings for Dr. Chris Siu

I required a RCT on a tooth with a crown that was calcified. When I was first sent to Dr Siu I was incredibly anxious about the entire procedure. Dr Siu not only has amazing staff but is a kind, compassionate and skilled doctor. I truly appreciated the initial consult and thorough explanation of the treatment required while giving time for my questions. His treatment was perfection! Dr Siu operates with such care and confidence that there was no reason to be anxious. I have had a RCT with a general dentist and there is no comparison. Other than for his 1 year follow up with me, I hope I don't need to see him again (😀) but if I need another RCT, I will not hesitate to return!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr Siu is a very careful and responsible doctor. When I laid on the chair to get root-canal treatment one month ago, I even fell asleep during the treatment process. He treated my tooth very gently, patiently and carefully. Now it's over one month after the root-canal treatment, everything is good with my treated tooth. Dr. Siu called me after treatment to ask if my tooth is good . He cares about his patients. The first time I came to Dr. Siu was 4 years ago. At that moment I experienced a failed root-canal from another endodontist. The most regret was that I didn't come to him for treatment after getting consulting from him. I turned back to the original Endodontist who did the failed rootcanal and then 2 more failed surgeries on the same tooth. My wrong choice made me suffered much more than expected. To avoid aggressive and business oriented endodontists or dentists is a big lesson I learned in Canada. I felt so regret that I didn't let Dr Siu treat me 4 years ago. I strongly recommend Dr Siu. If you need a good endodontist to save your tooth, Dr. Siu is the one you may cross finger on.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Siu. I was a very nervous going in but he made the experience comfortable. His knowledge and professionalism was amazing. I felt I was in great hands. The Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Thank you all (Dr. Siu and Staff) for putting me at ease during the procedure.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr Siu's expertise and experience are top-notch. His patient-centred approach is admirable. Not only does he explain to me the issues in depth and the options available, he actually takes time to call and find out how I fare after each visit. I'm amazed and moved. I'd highly recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Siu explained all parts of the procedure, completed each step in less time than expected. One week after each step in phoned to check that I was having no problems.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was terrified about having a root canal after hearing other people talk about it over the years, but Dr. Siu was very friendly and caring and put me at ease. His knowledge and professionalism made the whole procedure go smoother than I had imagined.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr. Siu is an excellent professional: knowledgeable and caring . I will recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Everyone at Dr.Siu's clinic is wonderful. He is clearly an expert and I had a great experience. I had to have a re-root canal and not only did he do a great job, he found a root that the original dentist had missed.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Siu is a very good doctor. He is helpful and knowledgeable. His staff is very pleasant and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Helpful and patience of Dr Siu and all staff . Highly appreciate io Dr Chiui expert and professional care..I will recommend Dr Chu's Siu to my friends who have to undergo root canal treatment of my teeth.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017