Ratings for Dr. Red Alinsod

I would personally recommend Dr. Red Alinsod to anyone who’s considering getting labiaplasty. He’s knowledgeable, professional and kind, and was always quick to respond to my emails. His staff (especially Maria) were all great as well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Red Alinsod ruined me. I have not been able to have relations and had to go to Dr. Shlomo Raz at UCLA for reconstruction. I blew the statue of limitations as do most victims. Run, as Dr. Alinsod concealed what he did to me and said it would get better but it never did until I was reconstructed by Dr. Raz. I have all my medical records as evidence!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr Alinsod is a wonderful, professional doctor. He is very knowledgeable in his field, in fact he is one of the top OBGYNs in the US. Not only was he extremely helpful and patient when answering any question I had, but so were his staff. They were kind and helpful and the whole team supported me. I would definitely recommend Dr Alinsod to anyone who needs any help in his particular field. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Red Alinsod's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Laguna Beach, CA