Ratings for Dr. Stewart W. West

I have been going to Dr. West for about 8 years. I found him to be much more thorough than previous dermatologists I had encountered. He is pleasant and caring. He was trained at Mayo Clinic. On one visit he had to cut away some cancerous outgrowths from a mole. He allowed me and my husband to step into the room and observe the microscope view of the tissue showing whether more cancer needed to be cut out. He has always answered all my questions. For one appointment I arrived to find the medical offices evacuated for a fire scare. With everyone standing out in the parking lot, Dr. West took the time to talk with me, explain some medical questions I had before we returned to the building for my actual appointment. He always calls or sends letters to update me on test results or the need for more follow through. He is awesome and I totally trust him.. I believe the person in the review below has to be talking about a different doctor. He is totally professional as I have experienced for years. I think the post below got got entered on the wrong site.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Worst Dr. experience of my life. Extremely unprofessional, he had no idea what was going on, kept mixing me up with other patients and kept giving me advice and treating me for conditions I didn't have and when I would ask why he was talking to me about them, he would be like oh yeah that wasn't you, why are you here again? what are we talking about? He took ten viles of blood and a urine sample for no reason. It took him 20 minutes to figure out how to find my results, then he couldn't read any of the results and kept running into the hall to ask other dr's for advice and their opinion. He then told me I should be going to another doctor and not a Dermatologist for those tests, when he is the one that ordered them in the first place, I never asks for those tests to be done. He also told me I would only need to do one copay but I ended up having to pay two. He never address or helped any of my issues. Biggest waste of my time and money.I would never recommend this dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised. Dr was very nice, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very unprofessional, had a "student" faction in the room, made snippy comments and never got back to me with the results, then had the gall to ask me "Just what did you think you were going to accomplish by coming in here today"? just a jerk as far as I am concerned!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Stewart W. West's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT