Ratings for Dr. Stewart W. West

Worst Dr. experience of my life. Extremely unprofessional, he had no idea what was going on, kept mixing me up with other patients and kept giving me advice and treating me for conditions I didn't have and when I would ask why he was talking to me about them, he would be like oh yeah that wasn't you, why are you here again? what are we talking about? He took ten viles of blood and a urine sample for no reason. It took him 20 minutes to figure out how to find my results, then he couldn't read any of the results and kept running into the hall to ask other dr's for advice and their opinion. He then told me I should be going to another doctor and not a Dermatologist for those tests, when he is the one that ordered them in the first place, I never asks for those tests to be done. He also told me I would only need to do one copay but I ended up having to pay two. He never address or helped any of my issues. Biggest waste of my time and money.I would never recommend this dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised. Dr was very nice, and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Very unprofessional, had a "student" faction in the room, made snippy comments and never got back to me with the results, then had the gall to ask me "Just what did you think you were going to accomplish by coming in here today"? just a jerk as far as I am concerned!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Stewart W. West's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT