Ratings for Dr. Andrew Penuvchev

I agree with the other comment. A lot of staff turnover with the good ones leaving. The one hygienist is really rough and talks down to you. There is something more to the story.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

If you are looking for a top Notch Dentist , you just found him. Dr. Andy is the greatest , Thankful for my smile

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

A lot of staff turnover. With a lot of the good ones leaving, especially the hygienists . Two hygienists that have been there for years, quit this year. Wondering if there is something more to the story.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

As a patient of Dr penuvchev of many years I have complete faith in his services. My family and I are very happy and we have been treated with excellent dental work. As for the staff the receptionist is very professional and excellent on handling inquires as we receive dr penuvchev call within the same day. The hygeinsts are very pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful. Dr. Penuvchev has always gotten back to me with questions that I have following work that has been done. When there is an urgent need, he has always fitted me in. The hygienists have a very light touch and do a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Constantly change prescheduled appoinments. Dentist constantly dodged phone calls, after I try to get poor dental work fixed. No honor system in place to fix poor dental work. I am still having problems with the work he did and has not been able to get him to meet my needs. I was not given the opportunity for informed decisions I regret to this day visiting this day visiting this clinic.

Submitted December 17, 2014